Lets hear, your most impressive KILL!!!

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Ironhand said:
First kill in Cobra. interstate roll. 03 Cobra vs. 03 Cobra. He had more mods but had a passenger. I had the windows down. I still won by the end of 3rd..

Second Kill in Cobra. VETTE... old dude that tought us youngens cant drive. I put 4 hurtings on him.. We had traffic backedup for over a football field. The funny part about it. His face, he pulled along side and downshifted and I followed suit, puched it and the blower just lit up, he heard the whine looked over and started shaken his head.. The Eaton has it's way with people, if not it will whine until it does.. YOUR DONE! :) lol
Cobra vs Cobra, is a impressive kill, but the second one has me lmfao (just picturing his face) when he heard the Blower... lmao

6SpeedLover

Established Member
rem177 said:
Probably this one guy in my town with a BUILT LT1 T/A...355 stroker, aggressive heads/cam combo, 3200 stall. Sounds sooo mean. He delivers food in it locally sometimes, and one night I caught up with him and asked if he wanted to go from a dig. He said sure and we continued on to the spot, as i pulled up beside him, he goes 'ill just give you the hit' . Well, I got a perfect launch out of the Lightning, the nitto's hooked up and I took off. He spun a bit off the line, hooked up and closed the gap some, but he couldnt come around me by the end of the race (105-110mph)
Damn!!! I would be smilen ear to ear on that one...:rockon:

QuikGT

Banned
SCM3 said:
Do you think 448 is fast??

no but 96mph traps is pretty good in the 8th mile, eh??? what do u run?? post some slips

oh and btw thats no power adder...dyno numbers mean shit when it comes to racing pal

Last edited:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
The best for me was in my PSD. I pulled a fender on an srt-4 that had an exhaust, intake, and bov. Just the look on his face when he heard all 45lbs of boost spool up in my stroker was priceless. I even chirped second with a slushbox:rolling: . And before you all call bs...this really did happen, it was my friends skittle. No vid though.

*By the way it was a 25 roll to about 75. Then we had to shut down because of traffic.

Last edited:

SHOspeedProject

Established Member
For me it was the H/C SS, the 392whp Vette and the first year Z06. Perhaps not the biggest fish, but seeing as I was in a Taurus, it was satisfying.

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
Paxton'd Dakota R/T, 592rwhp. My fav kill so far is probably a 996TT. That's about the only high end car I've run. Multiple vettes, they're fun too. It's fun beating up on fast cars in a truck. :thumbsup:

Nothing like the look on a sport's car owners face when they come up after a race and go, "What the hell do you have in that thing?!?!" :D

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
Past Area 52. I pulled out in front of a Yellow C5 Z06. He kinda hung back so I figured he didn't want to play. So I'm in the middle lane(Z06 in right lane) and he comes us and trys to do the ricer flyby. Boom how bout some 2nd gear action Well we play for a little bit. Come up to a light and I'm like it's on! Keeps the rpms steady at about 3200. I hear him yell something "what kind of tires do you have on the car?" I replied with BFG 315 drag radials. Well the light is already green, did I miss my chance? People behind us start honking. We start to roll he nails it, I nail it. Up to 6K in first power shift 2nd(somehow I nailed it with sandles on:stick Top out 2nd at 6K again PS into 3rd and I had about 2 1/2 cars on. Him Gave him the thumbs up as he made his turn. Even though I was thinking about selling the Cobra for a C5 Z06 the best part about beating it was he had a HOT chick in the passenger seat

6SpeedLover

Established Member
!!!PainTrain!!! said:
The best for me was in my PSD. I pulled a fender on an srt-4 that had an exhaust, intake, and bov. Just the look on his face when he heard all 45lbs of boost spool up in my stroker was priceless. I even chirped second with a slushbox:rolling: . And before you all call bs...this really did happen, it was my friends skittle. No vid though.

*By the way it was a 25 roll to about 75. Then we had to shut down because of traffic.
TORQUE MONSTER!!!!! Nice Kill

6SpeedLover

Established Member
SHOspeedProject said:
For me it was the H/C SS, the 392whp Vette and the first year Z06. Perhaps not the biggest fish, but seeing as I was in a Taurus, it was satisfying.
I am a HUGE fan of the SHO's, and yes that is a impressive Kill!!!!

6SpeedLover

Established Member
bad360rt said:
Paxton'd Dakota R/T, 592rwhp. My fav kill so far is probably a 996TT. That's about the only high end car I've run. Multiple vettes, they're fun too. It's fun beating up on fast cars in a truck. :thumbsup:

Nothing like the look on a sport's car owners face when they come up after a race and go, "What the hell do you have in that thing?!?!" :D
Holy Shit, your truck runs!!!!!!!! Thanx for the post...

6SpeedLover

Established Member
CobraChris08 said:
Past Area 52. I pulled out in front of a Yellow C5 Z06. He kinda hung back so I figured he didn't want to play. So I'm in the middle lane(Z06 in right lane) and he comes us and trys to do the ricer flyby. Boom how bout some 2nd gear action Well we play for a little bit. Come up to a light and I'm like it's on! Keeps the rpms steady at about 3200. I hear him yell something "what kind of tires do you have on the car?" I replied with BFG 315 drag radials. Well the light is already green, did I miss my chance? People behind us start honking. We start to roll he nails it, I nail it. Up to 6K in first power shift 2nd(somehow I nailed it with sandles on:stick Top out 2nd at 6K again PS into 3rd and I had about 2 1/2 cars on. Him Gave him the thumbs up as he made his turn. Even though I was thinking about selling the Cobra for a C5 Z06 the best part about beating it was he had a HOT chick in the passenger seat
Dude you tell a great story. Im lmao about the "how about some 2nd gear action" Thats awesome shit right there :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread