Lets hear, your most impressive KILL!!!

termntr

torchredtermntr
Established Member
most impressive to me ,first local gm crew red 35th ann ss,h/c gears .longtubes,cutout,lid,mas,intake,basically all the supporting mods ,dynoed 485 rwhp 411rwtq at futral motor sports,called me out in the parking lot from a 40mph roll .started in second my buddy and a friend lined us up him in the middle,we started the roll about 40to 45 he gave us the 3honk i put like two on him in second then third comes up bam two more,guess what 4th comes up and im pulling like a beast ,then my dumbass bumps reverse goin into fifth so i shut it down.....get back to the lot and the shit talkn starts again but they all lost there money on that race but no sooner than my car gets to cool down my friend in his 02zo6 spraying a hundred shot wants to run get on the highway do the same run and i streched him out about the same,but didnt bump reverse this time...those were my favs,but i also have a friend who works at a very reputable performance shop in baton rouge who has a 1le car and we hook up every time he comes to town,its always the same i 2length him at about 120 every time,thart car is a monster its a 346trex car,full suspension and all...never had my car dynoed but i have stayed right beside upperandlower ported pullied cars several times ....maybe i got lucky and got a factory freek...also had to have the irs replaced at about the same time i pullied it but it was warrantied,dealership said to much torque,they also put my irs brace on for free,how lucky,anyway hope yall liked tha kills..........

Wild Bill

Established Member
I have an impossible kill to tell.About 3 weeks ago I raced a 770rwp srt10 viper from a 60 roll and I had a passenger while he had none.What I did have going for me was the dude was on stock rubber and is not used to his power.From 60-165 I put 1-2 cars on the guy.We also went from a stop and for that run my friend rode in his car.I killed him on that run.Now for sure I beat the driver and his tires but still an awesome kill for me.
As a side note the guy got some drag radials (BFGs) now but still got destroyed from a 60 roll by a 650rwp supra.He should have gone with nittos as they are still good at high speeds.

dredg9

Established Member
yellowbra said:
is it a white regal that says "supercharged" on the back window???

it is white but definately doesnt say supercharged on the window

Users who are viewing this thread