Lets hear, your most impressive KILL!!!

GodStang

Established Member
6SpeedLover said:
Holy shit is that true? How fast were you going? If your not joking that is impressive....

I was running 55 and he was running like 40 so I of course came flying up on him. He gets over and I go buy him. I get about two car lengths in front of him and all of a sudden I here his eaton light up so I let him hear my Kenne Bell. I think he was stock and I am far from stock.

GodStang

Established Member
Nazman said:
I got a few good ones:

My most proud kill.

Very Old Combo (All motor, all the bolt-ons, gears, 337RWHP) Germany:

Victim: Porsche GT3

-From o/a 20-30MPH roll to o/a 130MPH killed very close run, finished up about 1.5 car ahead.

A Great Kill.

Current Combo NA Germany:

Victim: HCI, 331CI, Vortech Renegade Blower, geared and all the supporting stuff "500+RW" Fox (there is a video of the run somewhere here)

-From o/a 30MPH, pulled a couple of bus lenghts in each of the 3 runs. Enough said!

Most current kill.

Current Combo, Juiced (62N/33F jets)

Victim: 03 Cobra, Whipple @ 21PSI, supporting mods "621RWHP"

-This came from a guy at the Gym, as I parked he asked a couple of questions about my car. He proceded to tell me that his cousing had the "Whipple" Cobra and he said if I wanted to run him. I said sure, here is my phone, have him call me to set-it up. That night he called me and we agreed to run the next evening. We went from o/a 35MPH roll and ran 2 1/2 times, I killed him each time by 2-3 car lenghs and the 1/2 time I had him by about 1.5 cars or so and I missed 4th gear.

Also, got me a decent C6 (full exhaust and some other junk), I completely destroyed him.

Any how, there you have it.

Naz

I am calling 100% BS!! You have to come to the CSRA and prove me wrong. HAHAHA.

Nazman

Established Member
GodStang said:
I am calling 100% BS!! You have to come to the CSRA and prove me wrong. HAHAHA.

BS?

Why? My car traps 127MPH bouncing off the limiter and no spray on 1st so on reality its more like 130+MPH traps but Im limited by my limiter which I could bump easy from 7500RPMs (yeap...she can sping..) and move it a bit up to like 7750RPMs safely. That is what is all about in "roll" races, they have nothing to do with ET.

Im geared and weight a bit less. NO BS here brother, you should know better. I dont drive with a camera mount all the freaking time, plus if there is any doubs you could always come over and find out your self OR send me one of your fellow "Terminators" to come and hunt for me! They better be packing. :rockon:

Naz

Last edited:

SCM3

Established Member
Nazman said:
BS?

Why? My car traps 127MPH bouncing off the limiter and no spray on 1st so on reality its more like 130+MPH traps but Im limited by my limiter which I could bump easy from 7500RPMs (yeap...she can sping..) and move it a bit up to like 7750RPMs safely. That is what is all about in "roll" races, they have nothing to do with ET.

Im geared and weight a bit less. NO BS here brother, you should know better. I dont drive with a camera mount all the freaking time, plus if there is any doubs you could always come over and find out your self OR send me one of your fellow "Terminators" to come and hunt for me! They better be packing. :rockon:

Naz

Whats your car weigh?

torchred99

Established Member
Brand new SRT-10 viper with the paper plates on it. Ran him twice up to 130 had 2 cars + on him.....I had passanger he was alone.

SLOW

SVT Wanna be
Established Member
I have two favorites so i'll save the best for last..
1. At the track last year and a guy with an 01 SS camaro H/C/I and exhaust of course was bustin out mid sevens and talkin much shit..especially to me because my hood wasnt painted and I had DRs on the back and my wheels didnt match. So we finally get hooked up next to each other and my no hood painted, wheels not matchin boosted with a small shot of N2O small block (460 ci) POS fox blistered him by about three cars out of the whole..ran a 6.1 to his 8.2..said he missed a gear and i said thats ok i wasnt sprayin..been friends ever since.
2.I was drivin my moms big time pos buick century v6 with about 200k on it (not her daily driver btw) when a honda civic starts ****in revvin on me as we were gettin on the highway..so i think yeah ok whatever..so he pulls up next to me and takes off so i said **** it and floored it and i passed him..HAHAHAHAHA..so i slow down and his passenger gives me the finger as i'm laughing my ass off..

Maybe not impressive kills but they were both pretty fun at the time.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
rich young cocky new E55 mercedes driver with a passenger who thought he had some type of rocket...had tinted windows and got next to me and rolled them down and waved bye bye and took off, he had a two second jump on me, but when I passed him like he was standing still from a 60 mph roll to somewhere just over 100 and put a buslength on him, it was precious...I slowed down to get next to him again and he kept trying to do some type of flybye as if he didn't recognize that I just blew his doors off...anyway, I started to wave at him and goose the throttle up and down the freeway until they finally got off...haha, loved it! had no clue what fast is

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Mine would be 4 days after I bought my 97 cobra(all stock). I ran into this group of mustang guys in a parking lot. They asked me if i wanted to race and of course i said yes. I ended up racing a kid with a 99 gt that suposedly had a 03 Cobra bottom end, cams, a tb, CAI, full exhaust, clutch and short shifter. I didnt have any thought that I would beat him if those were his true mods, but I didnt care. We got on the highway and rolled from 40MPH, 3 honks and we were off( well I was) I'm not sure what was wrong with his car but by the end of 4th gear(also the same time I passed my buddies on the side of the road) they said I had about 5 or 6 bus lengths on him. I heard him get on it after the 3rd honk so off I went. I though he had stoped at first but I could see his headlights bouncing up from when he was shifting so I knew he was on it. After 2 gears I thought he gave up so I stayed in it to do a top speed run but every one said that he was still in it hard when he went by them. I have no clue what happen so I would have to say that was (at least) my most memerable race. Oh and as for his mods:shrug: :xpl: I'll give them a big BS.

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
Have 2...

My 03' Silverado 5.3 vs. 92ish Civic, kid starts tootin his fart cannon at the line, gauges everywhere, big wheels, etc. I'm in a full size truck so I say screw it and drop it into 2nd (auto), light turns green and I pulled one truck on him within a block. I lean over and say to the driver..."You know you just got beat by a stock 4x4 truck don't you, as I'm laughing." No response and he turned off.

This was last week...03' Cobra vs. 70ish Nova. No idea for motor but he's running Hoosier slicks and a HUGE cam, sounds like it'll stall at a light almost.
Got behind him heading out of town on a 2 lane local Hwy, going about 40mph I get into 2nd and creep up on his right to see if he'll play and he's all for it. He hears me, waits for me to get to his door and nails it, on top of his car almost making me piss myself being so loud, I jump on it also and pull 2 cars on him through 3rd. He was cool about it, let me over cuz the 2 lane was dropping into one shortly and as I turned off we both waved our hand out the window. I honestly didn't think I'd get him, just have heard his car at a light before and wanted him to mash it to see what it had and what it sounded like WOT.

GodStang

Established Member
Nazman said:
BS?

Naz

Sorry it was suppose to be taken as a joke. I know your car is badass and I respect it. I was just trying to get you to come back to the CSRA. The car scene has seemed to hit a rough snag latly with some of the clubs and could use a badass car guy like you.

Nazman

Established Member
GodStang said:
Sorry it was suppose to be taken as a joke. I know your car is badass and I respect it. I was just trying to get you to come back to the CSRA. The car scene has seemed to hit a rough snag latly with some of the clubs and could use a badass car guy like you.
Come on bro. I knew you were just intigating!:-D I know that you know better than that.

No harm. I love the CSRA area, but I like SA better!!!:banana:

Naz

6SpeedLover

Established Member
torchred99 said:
Brand new SRT-10 viper with the paper plates on it. Ran him twice up to 130 had 2 cars + on him.....I had passanger he was alone.
:lol: :lol: Paper tags still on it!!! I love it. That poor guy, never knew what hit him...:-D

6SpeedLover

Established Member
SLOW said:
I have two favorites so i'll save the best for last..
1. At the track last year and a guy with an 01 SS camaro H/C/I and exhaust of course was bustin out mid sevens and talkin much shit..especially to me because my hood wasnt painted and I had DRs on the back and my wheels didnt match. So we finally get hooked up next to each other and my no hood painted, wheels not matchin boosted with a small shot of N2O small block (460 ci) POS fox blistered him by about three cars out of the whole..ran a 6.1 to his 8.2..said he missed a gear and i said thats ok i wasnt sprayin..been friends ever since.
2.I was drivin my moms big time pos buick century v6 with about 200k on it (not her daily driver btw) when a honda civic starts ****in revvin on me as we were gettin on the highway..so i think yeah ok whatever..so he pulls up next to me and takes off so i said **** it and floored it and i passed him..HAHAHAHAHA..so i slow down and his passenger gives me the finger as i'm laughing my ass off..

Maybe not impressive kills but they were both pretty fun at the time.
ROFLMFAO!!!! That is what its all about, 2 great kills, but the 2nd one is one for the record books...

6SpeedLover

Established Member
suprjagr said:
rich young cocky new E55 mercedes driver with a passenger who thought he had some type of rocket...had tinted windows and got next to me and rolled them down and waved bye bye and took off, he had a two second jump on me, but when I passed him like he was standing still from a 60 mph roll to somewhere just over 100 and put a buslength on him, it was precious...I slowed down to get next to him again and he kept trying to do some type of flybye as if he didn't recognize that I just blew his doors off...anyway, I started to wave at him and goose the throttle up and down the freeway until they finally got off...haha, loved it! had no clue what fast is
Thats cool as hell, those cars are (Big $$$$) Thats one impressive kill bro...:pepper:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Predator97SVT said:
Mine would be 4 days after I bought my 97 cobra(all stock). I ran into this group of mustang guys in a parking lot. They asked me if i wanted to race and of course i said yes. I ended up racing a kid with a 99 gt that suposedly had a 03 Cobra bottom end, cams, a tb, CAI, full exhaust, clutch and short shifter. I didnt have any thought that I would beat him if those were his true mods, but I didnt care. We got on the highway and rolled from 40MPH, 3 honks and we were off( well I was) I'm not sure what was wrong with his car but by the end of 4th gear(also the same time I passed my buddies on the side of the road) they said I had about 5 or 6 bus lengths on him. I heard him get on it after the 3rd honk so off I went. I though he had stoped at first but I could see his headlights bouncing up from when he was shifting so I knew he was on it. After 2 gears I thought he gave up so I stayed in it to do a top speed run but every one said that he was still in it hard when he went by them. I have no clue what happen so I would have to say that was (at least) my most memerable race. Oh and as for his mods:shrug: :xpl: I'll give them a big BS.
I can agree, if he was lying about his mods, or not... Still a great kill.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
SCcobra4me said:
Have 2...

My 03' Silverado 5.3 vs. 92ish Civic, kid starts tootin his fart cannon at the line, gauges everywhere, big wheels, etc. I'm in a full size truck so I say screw it and drop it into 2nd (auto), light turns green and I pulled one truck on him within a block. I lean over and say to the driver..."You know you just got beat by a stock 4x4 truck don't you, as I'm laughing." No response and he turned off.

This was last week...03' Cobra vs. 70ish Nova. No idea for motor but he's running Hoosier slicks and a HUGE cam, sounds like it'll stall at a light almost.
Got behind him heading out of town on a 2 lane local Hwy, going about 40mph I get into 2nd and creep up on his right to see if he'll play and he's all for it. He hears me, waits for me to get to his door and nails it, on top of his car almost making me piss myself being so loud, I jump on it also and pull 2 cars on him through 3rd. He was cool about it, let me over cuz the 2 lane was dropping into one shortly and as I turned off we both waved our hand out the window. I honestly didn't think I'd get him, just have heard his car at a light before and wanted him to mash it to see what it had and what it sounded like WOT.
1st Kill, fun!!!! 2nd Kill very impressive from what you say:pepper: Thanx for the post...

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
These are great stories..... However, I lost to a very impressive 650 horse Firehawk..yes.. built bottom with a turbo...got spanked in ATL, going to Nopi...cool kid though..At least i lost to American, and he was cool didn't call my car a piece of sh-- cuz I lost he gave respect.....damn I need a 2.6 ha ha...

Users who are viewing this thread