Lets hear, your most impressive KILL!!!

Nazman

Established Member
I got a few good ones:

My most proud kill.

Very Old Combo (All motor, all the bolt-ons, gears, 337RWHP) Germany:

Victim: Porsche GT3

-From o/a 20-30MPH roll to o/a 130MPH killed very close run, finished up about 1.5 car ahead.

A Great Kill.

Current Combo NA Germany:

Victim: HCI, 331CI, Vortech Renegade Blower, geared and all the supporting stuff "500+RW" Fox (there is a video of the run somewhere here)

-From o/a 30MPH, pulled a couple of bus lenghts in each of the 3 runs. Enough said!

Most current kill.

Current Combo, Juiced (62N/33F jets)

Victim: 03 Cobra, Whipple @ 21PSI, supporting mods "621RWHP"

-This came from a guy at the Gym, as I parked he asked a couple of questions about my car. He proceded to tell me that his cousing had the "Whipple" Cobra and he said if I wanted to run him. I said sure, here is my phone, have him call me to set-it up. That night he called me and we agreed to run the next evening. We went from o/a 35MPH roll and ran 2 1/2 times, I killed him each time by 2-3 car lenghs and the 1/2 time I had him by about 1.5 cars or so and I missed 4th gear.

Also, got me a decent C6 (full exhaust and some other junk), I completely destroyed him.

Any how, there you have it.

Naz

Last edited:

rocket5979

Established Member
I killed an LS2 GTO with my Ford Explorer at the track.

I paid some ricer dude $5 to switch places with me so I could line up against the LS2 goat. I ran like crap and the guy ran like crap too. I still beat him by about half a second. 13.9 (me) to 14.4 (him).

Not really impressive, but the most notable to date...

Once I get this beast back together I will have to take it to the track again to see what kills I can get while running an additional 220rwhp above my previous combo...

Tman

Established Member
606rwh/560rwtq(dynoed with slipping belt)-RAN DOWN A Suzuki 2005 gsxr750 with the top down and wife sitting next to me. Btw it was from around 60mph to-pretty damn fast,hehe.

Last edited:

02blackfoci

a 03 cobra this kids dad just bought him this car and he was at the car meet and talkin about how his car is so fast and how he could put a ass whoopin on any1! well i walk over to him and ask him what is done and he tells me that is is bone stock and pops the hood and he starts being all cocky and he ask what i drive. i point to my fox and he says that old thing i said yeah. i told him that i bet 50$ that i could spank that ass! he didnt even ask me what i had done and we ran from a dig on a road that has alot of rubber and he honked 3 times and i dumped clutch at 2500 the window switch clicked on at 3000 and it was down right embarassing i jsut pulled on him:rockon: !!!! i hate cocky people!

Red_Threat00

Eaton You!!
Established Member
I haven't raced many people but my favorite kill was on a '99 Trans Am. This was before i put the heavy 20's on. I was crusin down the highway and i see the guy comin up on my tail. He does a fly by and slows down even with me. I roll my window down and he asks if i want to run..I look around to see if there was any other cars in sight...nope, so i said ok. I said lets do it from a roll at 30. We slow down and i drop into second. he gives the three honks and were off. He jumped a lil bit on me but not for long. I had the Eaton stretched out and had pulled a good 3 cars on him by 100mph. We slowed down and i asked him what he had. He had exhaust and a few bolt-ons. We gave each other props and were on our seperate ways.

Last edited:

SCM3

Established Member
QuikGT said:
no but 96mph traps is pretty good in the 8th mile, eh??? what do u run?? post some slips

oh and btw thats no power adder...dyno numbers mean shit when it comes to racing pal

Yes it is... I havent run at the track with my new setup, but my friend who has the exact same trapped a 127.xx..
I never said dyno numbers meant that much. It does mean something but then theres race weight, gearing...etc.. Whats your gear ratio, and weight?

GodStang

Established Member
Do not race much at all but my best would be when I passed a Lightning and I was going the speed limit after he saw what I was I heard a loud whine and he got to my door I did not even drop it out of 6th and gave it a bit of gas and pulled him pretty good. He was nice he followed me and gave me thumbs up.

SCM3

Established Member
6SpeedLover said:
:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: DAYUM!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: Nice kill

yeah it was fun...that car is so ****ing badass though...thing is light and handles great. And he gave me props on my car when he is driving a supercar, so i thought that was cool of him.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Nazman said:
I got a few good ones:

My most proud kill.

Very Old Combo (All motor, all the bolt-ons, gears, 337RWHP) Germany:

Victim: Porsche GT3

-From o/a 20-30MPH roll to o/a 130MPH killed very close run, finished up about 1.5 car ahead.

A Great Kill.

Current Combo NA Germany:

Victim: HCI, 331CI, Vortech Renegade Blower, geared and all the supporting stuff "500+RW" Fox (there is a video of the run somewhere here)

-From o/a 30MPH, pulled a couple of bus lenghts in each of the 3 runs. Enough said!

Most current kill.

Current Combo, Juiced (62N/33F jets)

Victim: 03 Cobra, Whipple @ 21PSI, supporting mods "621RWHP"

-This came from a guy at the Gym, as I parked he asked a couple of questions about my car. He proceded to tell me that his cousing had the "Whipple" Cobra and he said if I wanted to run him. I said sure, here is my phone, have him call me to set-it up. That night he called me and we agreed to run the next evening. We went from o/a 35MPH roll and ran 2 1/2 times, I killed him each time by 2-3 car lenghs and the 1/2 time I had him by about 1.5 cars or so and I missed 4th gear.

Also, got me a decent C6 (full exhaust and some other junk), I completely destroyed him.

Any how, there you have it.

Naz
Nazman, I knew you had a good list. Ive seen your video's (All Motor Baby!!)

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Tman said:
606rwh/560rwtq(slipping belt)-RAN DOWN A Suzuki 2005 gsxr750 with the top down and wife sitting next to me. Btw it was from around 60mph-pretty damn fast,hehe.
Beating a Bike, is all that!!

6SpeedLover

Established Member
fox16 said:
a 03 cobra this kids dad just bought him this car and he was at the car meet and talkin about how his car is so fast and how he could put a ass whoopin on any1! well i walk over to him and ask him what is done and he tells me that is is bone stock and pops the hood and he starts being all cocky and he ask what i drive. i point to my fox and he says that old thing i said yeah. i told him that i bet 50$ that i could spank that ass! he didnt even ask me what i had done and we ran from a dig on a road that has alot of rubber and he honked 3 times and i dumped clutch at 2500 the window switch clicked on at 3000 and it was down right embarassing i jsut pulled on him:rockon: !!!! i hate cocky people!
Gota love 410's!!!!, and Btw, I agree with ya (I hate Cocky people also) Nice Kill..... well, we will call this one a MURDER!!! lol

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Red_Threat00 said:
I haven't raced many people but my favorite kill was on a '99 Trans Am. This was before i put the heavy 20's on. I was crusin down the highway and i see the guy comin up on my tail. He does a fly by and slows down even with me. I roll my window down and he asks if i want to run..I look around to see if there was any other cars in sight...nope, so i said ok. I said lets do it from a roll at 30. We slow down and i drop into second. he gives the three honks and were off. He jumped a lil bit on me but not for long. I had the Eaton stretched out and had pulled a good 3 cars on him by 100mph. We slowed down and i asked him what he had. He had exhaust and a few bolt-ons. We gave each other props and were on our seperate ways.
I love to hear Lightning kills, Most people on the road thinks its just a Nice looking truck. (until they hear the WHINE!)

6SpeedLover

Established Member
GodStang said:
Do not race much at all but my best would be when I passed a Lightning and I was going the speed limit after he saw what I was I heard a loud whine and he got to my door I did not even drop it out of 6th and gave it a bit of gas and pulled him pretty good. He was nice he followed me and gave me thumbs up.
Holy shit is that true? How fast were you going? If your not joking that is impressive....

6SpeedLover

Established Member
SCM3 said:
yeah it was fun...that car is so ****ing badass though...thing is light and handles great. And he gave me props on my car when he is driving a supercar, so i thought that was cool of him.
Not to mention, you dont see alot of those beauties, chance of a lifetime, and you took advantage...lol

rocket5979

Established Member
6SpeedLover said:
Rocket5979 you are AWD, right? Monsters out of the hole!!!

Nope. 2WD, just know how to launch it right. I bought this vehicle for racing so I didn't want the extra weight of the AWD t-case.

Do a search for "Kenne Bell Explorer" in streetfire.net to see a vid or two of it. And do the same search on google if you want to find out more about it. Got a video of me beating that LS2 GTO and also of me beating an EVO. That was taken a while ago. Since the videos I have put another $15,000 under the hood of the Explorer and should be able to cut another 2 seconds off of my ET. :D Something's wrong with me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread