Looking for Interest in F'kn Fast Shift Knobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
i have a 10th ann f'n fast knob for sale in the market. 200$. At your doorstep in less than a week. No year long wait, no buying a stock knob and shipping it off. I paid 175$ for mine a while ago.

are you stupid? or jsut a douchebag tyring to rip somebody off?

any update on these things yet?

blacksvt10th

10th anniversary cobra
Established Member
hey kingChronic... you can kiss my ass. Thats what it will go for on ebay. Ive seen it happen before, this one will be on ebay and you stand a much better chance getting this one than you do waiting for the company to make more. I have seen at least two other waiting lists similar to this one and they have yet to make another set of these knobs. So keep your negative comments to yourself please.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Man is there this much demand for these knobs? If so I'll buy about 50 of them and then sell them to whoever wants them.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Emailed GGG the other day for payment info, will update first post when i receive the info.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
How much will a 10th ann. shifter cost? If it is about he same price I am in.

Didn't ask, but they were specific to say that they 90 only for the regular one. So i'm not trying to make it complicated.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
are you stupid? or jsut a douchebag tyring to rip somebody off?

Whoa, easy there King. I bid $200 for one on E-Bay this past summer and LOST the auction for a regular F'N Fast Cobra shift knob. I ended up getting mine, alone and on my own, from GGG. It took almost a year (I ordered it Oct 06 and got it in Oct 07! At least they willl not charge your CC until its shipped) and now finally have one. FYI, I found by speaking with guys on the board that if they commit to making them they will make them, but don't hold your breath. They'll come when there slow with there regular stuff and not a minute sooner!!!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
jesus looks like theres money to be had here. shit, maybe ill get a bunch of standard 40$ bullitt knobs, have a place grind down the top and re-stamp them with the 6spd gate and F'N Fast and sell em. wonder if i have my gt's knob laying around for a prototype......

paying 200$+ for a shift knob is plain retarded. i can see if your ferrari or lambo's knob was worn out paying that much for one but jesus.

bodabdan

Brute Force and Ignorance
Established Member
It sure seems that somewhere out there, someone would have a machine that can punch out little aluminum discs with some labeling on them. If that person could ever be found, then there has also got to be someone out there with a good adhesive backing that you could use just to stick the new aluminum disc on top of the knob. Someone has got to be making some pretty good money on these things.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
It sure seems that somewhere out there, someone would have a machine that can punch out little aluminum discs with some labeling on them. If that person could ever be found, then there has also got to be someone out there with a good adhesive backing that you could use just to stick the new aluminum disc on top of the knob. Someone has got to be making some pretty good money on these things.

thats what the greddy counterweight shift knobs have, its a stick on emblem since its universal fit the threads dont always line up so one cars 1st gear may be where anothers reverse is, so you install the knob then stick on the pattern insert.

good idea :rockon: take a 40$ bullit knob and stick a 10$ laser cut whatever on it and boom, insta-f'n fast shift knob.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
sent GGG 2 emails about the knobs, have yet to hear back. I'll send one more, if no response. I'll call them.

AJ03SVT

Established Member
sent GGG 2 emails about the knobs, have yet to hear back. I'll send one more, if no response. I'll call them.

And so it begins? :rollseyes

Alright, after hearing enough stories about how slow these guys are and people not receiving their knobs and such, if anyone really does thinking they know someone who can make these, please find out more and let us know. I don't think any of us give a damn who gets our money as long as we get the part, and I'm not liking the sound of these guys much right now. If need be we'll yank the deal out from under their feet and give it to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread