Looking to get into a CTFP GT500 but ADM?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The DCT is terrible, ain't it? I bet each time you drive it you think "they should have installed a six speed manual as I love being locked out of gear at full throttle, just like the old days."

Ohhh yeah. ‍

Would trade it for 3 on the tree any day.

Last edited:

fearthesnake

Established Member

LexusGSF

Established Member
Guess so.

I wouldn't sell my Heritage for $30k over haha I love it.

Toy Barn has a 'used' Heritage for $171k haha

Dealership near me has a Heritage with MSRP of 114k (Didnt know heritage added like 13k..) and they're asking 127k for it.

Good deal? Thinking of pulling the trigger.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dealership near me has a Heritage with MSRP of 114k (Didnt know heritage added like 13k..) and they're asking 127k for it.

Good deal? Thinking of pulling the trigger.

It doesn't. But if you get the painted stripes it reads as it does. The Heritage Package is only $2,500. Add that to the $10k for the painted stripes and you get $12,500.

I mean I think that's a lot of money, but again I wouldn't sell mine for that. Not sure I'd buy one for that though.

crazy4life

Established Member
Being the sole owner regardless of miles has tremendous value to me. But I'm gonna see what this sells for so thanks for the link!

26 minutes left. bid is at 99100
Where are all the SVT BALLERS at???

1FASFKR

Established Member
Last edited:

LexusGSF

Established Member
Is the market finally starting to correct on these? I haven't been on BAT before but I just looked and saw that a few CTFP gt500s haven't sold for their msrp price.

I was going to pull the trigger on a HE gt500 but I think I'll wait a week and look at auction prices.

LexusGSF

Established Member
Well. I did it, I purchased a 2022 CTFP Mischievous purple with painted stripes, 112k msrp and purchased for 125k. I waited long enough but couldn't resist once I saw it.

As you can probably tell, I love Lexus vehicles as well.

a75jeAz.jpeg

zufHmui.jpeg

1FASFKR

Established Member
$125k for a V8 Mustang with a supercharger. I wonder what they will be worth in 5 years?

It's a low production last model year 22 Shelby GT500 CFTP. Not your garden variety 5.0 with a whipple slapped on it. Betting that GT500 will depreciate far less.

Users who are viewing this thread