Manufacturer 84 at 0%

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Widebody definitely. Non wide if you find one for near $30k.

The scat wide is the other on my list....
Van Eyes dealer, has many at good prices.

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I've been thinking about picking up one of these two, but trying to be responsible in case things go sideways. It's been difficult to resist to say the least. I'm currently daily driving a 2015 AWD fusion titanium.

Autotrader - page unavailable

Autotrader - page unavailable

I say do it..i was actually looking at getting a Scat pack, but the dealers weren't ready to sell yet. Now all of a sudden they can drop there price 8-9k. But they missed out on a buyer that was ready.

Widebody definitely. Non wide if you find one for near $30k.

The scat wide is the other on my list....
Van Eyes dealer, has many at good prices.

Dodge looks like there ready to start negotiating now. Still no 0% for 84 but there willing to finally drop the price where i was willing to work a deal. But they waited to late for me.

Is that for 19 and 20?

Good question, i assume both. I really didnt look to hard as i was not interested.

Thats awesome. Wish they would bump the 6.4 to compete with the 7.3

Well they still have the 6.4 option in the 2500/3500 trucks. You just dont see many of them. I think it would be better if they put the 6.4 in the 1500.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Been looking at new 2019 Genesis G70 3.3T. MSRP is 50k and they will only come down to 46k out the door if we pay cash. Genesis is also offering 0% at 84 months, but you lose most rebates if you take it. If you pay cash or bring own financing, you can get $3500 rebate.

I just haven't been impressed so far with Genesis rebates, and I haven't found any other 4-door luxury sport vehicles that we like. I think we are going to wait until May to see what happens.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
50k ram for 25k is a hell of a deal
I just looked, about 30% off. Take the correct sale price and multiply it by 1.5 and you get the msrp.
Ex: 33k msrp, 22k asking. 11k plus 22k is 33k. However 33k/2 is 16.5k.
Still a good price but not something we have not seen before.

And their 1500 rebels are less than 10% off.

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I just looked, about 30% off. Take the correct sale price and multiply it by 1.5 and you get the msrp.
Ex: 33k msrp, 22k asking. 11k plus 22k is 33k. However 33k/2 is 16.5k.
Still a good price but not something we have not seen before.

And their 1500 rebels are less than 10% off.

Little deceiving, but that seems what the dealers tactics have gone too. Price is ok. But elk grove dodge was giving 24k off all there 2019s Lamiar 4x4 eco diesels in February. A 50k truck was going for 26k. That was a good deal.

stvdman

Established Member
At what point will the consumer benefit in this current situation wrt new car purchases?

Manufacturers are not building new. Dealers are sitting on inventory. Buyers arent really buying anything.

So, manufacturers cant make money as they cant sell product, losing money.
Dealers are selling but at a much lower rate, not making much money, BUT, cant restock anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread