Mass shooting at Florida high school

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I wasn't paying attention to everything they were saying but some say they were hiding in closets and running for their lives, etc. Some were saying they don't want to repeal the 2nd Amendment, but then in the same breath are going to take the guns the first chance they get. Whatever you say kid!

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I have 13 year old triplets in the jr. high school. I can honestly say that if just 2-4 teachers had a conceal carry weapon on them during the day, I would be just fine with that. I'm sure to allow teachers in schools with conceal carry would be next to impossible tho.. That's my answer to the shitty ****ing issue.

I'm not a huge gun guy. I have an Xdm 9mm and Ruger Sr22 and enjoy shooting at range couple times a year.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Anybody seen this interview...girl actually witnessed the event (unlike crisis actor David Hogg). Claims mass confusion due to the drill happening at the same time, "army men" luring then shooting teachers/kids and also hiding bodies. Anybody else find it odd that these drills seem to coincide with the actual event? 9/11, Boston, Sandy Hoax etc. I have an idea, if you are a parent and the school tells you there is going to be a drill KEEP YOUR KIDS THE **** HOME!

2900 kids in an incredibly wealthy area and not ONE video of the carnage?

firebird1999us

Established Member
I don't know if this has already been covered and I missed it - but why was closed circuit camera system in the school operating on a 20 minute delay? I have worked on the production/technical side of live television for a while and have never heard of anyone using a delay like that? The closest instance I can think of is delayed "live" sporting events like the Olympics.

For court, trial, or car chase coverage that could be loaded with obscenity or violence control rooms are delayed by a matter of seconds for live broadcast. "Dump Buttons" for live radio broadcasts are similar. But 20 minutes?? What is the purpose of a 20 minute delay... wouldn't cameras in a school need to be monitored in real time for fights or fires or active shooters? What good does it do you to find out what happened 20 minutes after the fact in a fluid situation - as happened here.

Is there legislation that exists that requires this sort of delay to avoid consent forms or something??

ArabianOak

Established Member
I don't know if this has already been covered and I missed it - but why was closed circuit camera system in the school operating on a 20 minute delay? I have worked on the production/technical side of live television for a while and have never heard of anyone using a delay like that? The closest instance I can think of is delayed "live" sporting events like the Olympics.

For court, trial, or car chase coverage that could be loaded with obscenity or violence control rooms are delayed by a matter of seconds for live broadcast. "Dump Buttons" for live radio broadcasts are similar. But 20 minutes?? What is the purpose of a 20 minute delay... wouldn't cameras in a school need to be monitored in real time for fights or fires or active shooters? What good does it do you to find out what happened 20 minutes after the fact in a fluid situation - as happened here.

Is there legislation that exists that requires this sort of delay to avoid consent forms or something??

Not only that but why haven't there been ANY videos or clips of the shooting? Columbine was 20 years ago but we had video of all the shooting and there was no social media/live feed stuff back then. Doesn't add up!

jmsa540

Established Member
Anybody seen this interview...girl actually witnessed the event (unlike crisis actor David Hogg). Claims mass confusion due to the drill happening at the same time, "army men" luring then shooting teachers/kids and also hiding bodies. Anybody else find it odd that these drills seem to coincide with the actual event? 9/11, Boston, Sandy Hoax etc. I have an idea, if you are a parent and the school tells you there is going to be a drill KEEP YOUR KIDS THE **** HOME!

This whole video is questionable.

She could be saying "they" as a different filler word.

Also, "army" may not be used right. What if "they" are just in black cargo pants and tactical vests? So now they're in the army?

Where's the proof? Let's see proof or at least a description of what she saw.. and then let's discuss.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
This whole video is questionable.

She could be saying "they" as a different filler word.

Also, "army" may not be used right. What if "they" are just in black cargo pants and tactical vests? So now they're in the army?

Where's the proof? Let's see proof or at least a description of what she saw.. and then let's discuss.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sorta like how quick info dissapeared in vegas...weird eh?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I have 13 year old triplets in the jr. high school. I can honestly say that if just 2-4 teachers had a conceal carry weapon on them during the day, I would be just fine with that. I'm sure to allow teachers in schools with conceal carry would be next to impossible tho.. That's my answer to the shitty ****ing issue.

I'm not a huge gun guy. I have an Xdm 9mm and Ruger Sr22 and enjoy shooting at range couple times a year.

3/4 of school teachers are women, average age is 45, and they get paid ~$40k. Also, most of them are unionized. Not sure that is who I would want protecting against an active shooter...

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

Searched "Parkland Liveleak"

https: //www.liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836

Pretty easy to find.
Get to see lifeless corpses and blood. But hey, must BE STAGED HOAXED FAKE NEWSSSZZZ

ArabianOak

Established Member
First time I’ve seen the video but many questions still remain. They faked lots of injuries in Boston too. Remember the guy in the wheelchair with his legs blown off?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I just think alot of stuff is so questionable now a days.
It is bro. I take everything I hear with a grain of salt from the media, until I can actually see unbiased video of any such event.

_Snake_

Established Member
Wtf?! There was an armed deputy on scene working as a school resource officer when everything went down. And he didn’t go inside.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/2...never-went-in-amid-shooting-sheriff-says.html

The police officer who was on patrol at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on Feb. 14 resigned Thursday after video surveillance showed he never entered the school, even though he "clearly" knew there was a shooting taking place.

Deputy Scott Peterson, of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office, was stationed on the school’s campus when Nikolas Cruz opened fire with an AR-15 rifle, leaving 17 people dead and others wounded.

Sheriff Scott Israel during a press conference Thursday said video showed Peterson arriving at the west side of the building where the shooting took place. Peterson, Israel said, took up a position but "never went in."

Peterson was armed and in uniform during the shooting, but never entered the building despite "clearly" knowing a shooting was happening, Israel said.

Users who are viewing this thread