Medusa Version 3.0 (New Build)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hahaha yea it's pretty wild. Just got back from the track. I had my days mixed up. It gets tuned next Monday. I'll pick it up Tuesday or wends.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Such a cool build. I can't wait to see how it runs for you long term.

I'm curious if you can provide more details on how the cooling setup works because I feel like I must be completely missing something.

How will this not pull air with the way you're using the expansion tank as the water source for the engine? The pick-ups from the expansion tank are higher than the engine or the cap on the tank. I don't see how you'll be able to bleed it? Is there a de-gas bottle somewhere I'm not seeing?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
It draws from the lower part of the tank into the radiator, then out the bottom from the lower radiator hose to the engine, the dumps back into the tank. All you do is fill it from the tank cap.
BD2378AC-5AE2-4126-9805-E376912A5AF0_zps7ksw81tj.jpg

ZeroDCX

Established Member
Awesome build man... I'm anxiously waiting to see the fruits of your labor. Everytime this thread updates I'm expecting to see posted numbers and a dyno vid....

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Nah man. None of that until next Monday and it'll be late next Monday too. It's gonna make some steam though. That's for sure.

ZeroDCX

Established Member
!!!! Saw your intercooler for sale.... Is this from Medusa? How in the world did you out-grow this on a JT-Trim!?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I need him to build a set of retrofits for my car lol..

It would be cool to have all 3 of the cars together at some point.. All three different colors and blower combo's :)

Users who are viewing this thread