MG Owners UNITE!

03cobra#116

Established Member
I am guessing there are just a handful of spoiler-delete MG convertibles that are still and always have been stock under the hood. Mine's one.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
6034274474_118663615c_b.jpg

6034282740_6777a144d8_b.jpg

Spitfire_GT

Back in the saddle
Established Member
Yes Competition, you win. :thumbsup:
Seriously though, :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

You will have company soon in the MG/CCW club though! :coolman:

Spitfire_GT

Back in the saddle
Established Member
I ordered a set of LM20s with polished lips and hyperblack centers. 18x9.5 and 18x11. Added some nice Khumo Ecsta XS's in 275/315.

Long, long ago, I saw the rolling shots of Chini's CCW Cobra and loved it, then awhile later I found XyX's LM20 photos and stashed them away, then just recently when I started rim shopping for my new 03 MG I found your pics.

It was pretty clear at that point what rims I was most enamored with. I had planned on keeping it simple with some black chrome replicas, but decided to go big. So I will have to wait awhile on some of the basic stuff I was planning on doing right away, but I'm stoked. :pepper:

Spitfire_GT

Back in the saddle
Established Member
Man, it was a tough decision between the brushed/anodized grey and the hyperblack. Now I'm second guessing. Shit...
:bash:

Are you moving yours to the new Cobra? Will be interesting to see how well they look on the yellow car.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Man, it was a tough decision between the brushed/anodized grey and the hyperblack. Now I'm second guessing. Shit...
:bash:

Are you moving yours to the new Cobra? Will be interesting to see how well they look on the yellow car.

Yes sir, but I'm not sure how the Titanium will look with the SY..so I might buy a set of different centers to experiment with, because I want to keep the Titaniums for down the road.

tophand

Established Member
It is such a nice color. Everytime I leave the car for a few hours it's like I get to come back and appreciate it all over.

mrose75

Established Member
An MG Vert was the first Terminator I ever saw in person. At the dealership in Austin. Always liked that color. MG, DSG and CO are my top 3. I'm lucky enough to own one of my faves. Beautiful MGs guys.

SVTDice

Established Member
Nice cars guys. My question is can a Redfire come hang out with you guys? Haha.

TVSCobra

Established Member
MG and white should have been 10th colors too. MG with MG colored inserts on the seats. Red seats with the white 10ths. They should have build those colors in the 10th ann.

Last edited:

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
great pics from all MG owners, so you have proven you got the show appeal, how about showing the go ( underhood pics ):beer:

Users who are viewing this thread