Mgw shifter for gt500 just about done!!!! Need some input!

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hey guys,

the shifters are completely done machining and all parts are either back or at the platers...

the only 2 items i am still watinig on our the front bushings and the linkage bushings.

i should have all of this within 2 weeks.

i will post up some really good pics of the shifter next week....

we also have some REALLY cool shift knobs coming out very soon to go along with the shifter.

stay tuned we are really close....

and Pistolwhip....id get that sucker on ebay cuz this thing is AWESOME!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

george

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
oh and by the way....

first run is 40 units ...half are already sold..we ARE taking pre orders!!!

george

svt1111

Established Member
oh and by the way....

Please sign me up for one too! I can't pm from my iPhone for some reason, but please put me down on the early order list. My buddy has the MGW in his saleen supercharged 06 GT and it is pure bliss.

XtraTQ

Established Member
Interested in a pre-order as well. Please PM me price.

Sonic 03 Cobra

Yes, that's a 2011
Established Member
oh and by the way....

george

I'll be calling on Monday.... hope there is still some left in your run because this stock shifter is amazingly bad. Had an MGW on my terminator (I believe I was one of the first to have that one also), and going from that to this stock piece of crap has been very difficult. And I've only owned the '11 for 2 weeks!

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Yeah I agree, the stock shifter is baaaad. I still don't understand the guys that say their good shifters. They're really only a little better than the stock 03 shifter and that's not a good thing cause that thing was like stirring oatmeal with a wet noodle....

TaraFirma

Established Member
hey guys,

we are getting really close just waiting on some bushings to finish this up. check out this thread for alot more info and details,,,,,:beer:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...pics-mgw-shifter-2007-2011-gt500-shifter.html

george

George, We just got into Dallas and were able to have a little fun in the I20 traffic. The new shifter is really smooth. I can't believe I thought the KR shifter was nice after using your new shifter. Thanks a bunch. I'll let everyone I know with 2010 and up GT500's where to go to get their shifter.

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread