Mileage update

Kurcha

Established Member
Had my car since March... 600 miles = Garage Queen!

I think I have spent more time telling the family to not hit :fm: it than driving it :shrug:

ObieFox

Established Member
3002 miles since picking it up last July. It shares summertime driving duty with my Wrangler rubicon...love the jeep without the top all summer.

rancid

Established Member
190 and I've had the car for 9 months.

I plan on taking it out today for my birthday and getting some seat time in. :rockon:

shelbysvt

Established Member
190 and I've had the car for 9 months.

I plan on taking it out today for my birthday and getting some seat time in. :rockon:

Seriously??? lol. What is the point of having the car then? Bugatti owners drive their car more than you.

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
11k drive the car every chance I get have taken 5 road trips and about to do a big trip end of July for 3 weeks or so :)

jbs$

Established Member
I fully understand "each to his own", however, I see you guys with almost no miles on your cars and I wonder, why did you buy them?

shelbysvt

Established Member
I fully understand "each to his own", however, I see you guys with almost no miles on your cars and I wonder, why did you buy them?

Exactly. They are paying 55+k essentially to have the privilege of staring at the car in their garage lol. That is why I said even bugatti owners drive their cars more than some of these posts.

Marc

Established Member
I bought mine in October last year. It pretty much sat for a long time in the garge with little trips out when there wasn't snow on the ground. 8 Months later and I have about 3,600 miles on it. Actually I am driving this toy and not worrying about the mileage and resale. I am having fun with it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Received my 2014 April 1st, it has 113 on the clock.

My 2013 had 125 when I sold it.

Kapy

Established Member
I have 600 miles on mine, had it since November.

Part of the issue is I work like an idiot and have been traveling like crazy.

The other issue is I live in a very new development and the idiot builders I really think purposely scatter nails all over the road.

I have picked up nails on many occasions in my regular driver and have been a little reluctant to pulling out the GT500 because of this. Sucks!

The good news is the neighborhood is almost built out and construction is winding down.

I literally walk my street to the gate to look for nails and pick them up. Then just cross my fingers when I take it out.

Although it would be a good excuse to get rid of the Goodyears, but then I would be ruining nice Michelin's.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Almost 3000 since getting it in January. A lot of this has to do with the weather. I'm not worried about how many miles I'm putting on it, but I'm not interested in driving it in snow/ice/rain.

rancid

Established Member
Seriously??? lol. What is the point of having the car then? Bugatti owners drive their car more than you.

Serious.. I have 3 other cars and work from home primarly so.. Plus I was trying to sell it to get out of my house but we decided to keep it because of the amount of money that would be lost from dealer fees and what-not.

She will get some miles on her if the weather would ever stop raining here in GA.

Users who are viewing this thread