my 1991 GMC Syclone (ls2)

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Very clean nice build. But,as others said it killed the Sy theme. Only hope to halfway get it back is to turbo the LS engine.

hotford

Established Member
Love that truck..........
I still have my TYPHOON......13 K ALL ORIGINAL.........
photo-16.jpg

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Sorry OP, imo, you've ruined the truck. While the build is respectable, those Sy/Ty's are getting harder and harder to come across, partially due to stuff like that. Don't get me wrong though, it's your truck, your ideas, blood, money, sweat and tears that went into that thing, and it's nice for what it is... It's just no longer a Syclone...

Last edited:

Ducci

Established Member
While I don't like the fact that its not the original AWD/turbo V-6 its hard to argue that this truck looks awesome!

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
Sorry OP, imo, you've ruined the truck. While the build is respectable, those Sy/Ty's are getting harder and harder to come across, partially due to stuff like that. Don't get me wrong though, it's your truck, your ideas, blood, money, sweat and tears that went into that thing, and it's nice for what it is... It's just no longer a Syclone...

I hear ya bud, I was there already and needed MOAR!!! This was my last sy

DSC08485.jpg

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
beautiful truck but i'm with the other wishing the previous owner didn't swap in the new stuff

but you have that thing looking amazing

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Screw what everyone thinks. I'm glad someone has the balls to take a truck like this and think outside the box

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was really to read this thread and say that I wished you have kept the stock powertrain. Until I saw the photos. Wow! That is one NICE looking truck. Absolutely of the best I've ever seen. Well done! :beer: :rockon:

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
Screw what everyone thinks. I'm glad someone has the balls to take a truck like this and think outside the box

thank you!

I was really to read this thread and say that I wished you have kept the stock powertrain. Until I saw the photos. Wow! That is one NICE looking truck. Absolutely of the best I've ever seen. Well done! :beer: :rockon:

thank you. it's a true work of art. The builder did an amazing job!

Users who are viewing this thread