My 2011 C6 GS with E85 tune only. 5.0 heartbreaker.

C6GS

Banned
Here is my 2011 Corvette GS manual with a custom dyno tune for E85 only. The car is otherwise stock down to a dirty ass paper air filter. The cars pulls like a raped ape.

Briangs_zps4bb64f95.jpg

dannyf

Established Member
Cool story bro. And with the price difference a 5.0 could be putting 600 down. Different class cars are different in class.

C6GS

Banned
Oh and the car bone stock before the tune ran 12.4@115 repeatable 1/4 runs and also ran 145mph trap at the chicago half mile.

C6GS

Banned
Cool story bro. And with the price difference a 5.0 could be putting 600 down. Different class cars are different in class.

Tell that to every asshat with a 5.0 that wants to race me at every light on every street ever. The fun never stops now that they all think their stock or mildly modified 5.0s are as fast as a stock LS3 vette. NOPE.

For comparison not a single 5.0 at the halfmile came close to my trap speeds at the big end.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Oh and the car bone stock before the tune ran 12.4@115 repeatable 1/4 runs and also ran 145mph trap at the chicago half mile.
SAME! In a stock 5.0........

I like vettes and would ALWAYS try and play with a broke ass owner in a GS, now a Z....I wave and keep it moving.

dannyf

Established Member
Tell that to every asshat with a 5.0 that wants to race me at every light on every street ever. The fun never stops now that they all think their stock or mildly modified 5.0s are as fast as a stock LS3 vette. NOPE.

For comparison not a single 5.0 at the halfmile came close to my trap speeds at the big end.

I race cars that I know will beat me all the time. Ever think its just fun to run them and see what happens. And your dyno just proved that your stock ls3 IS as fast at a mildly modded 5.0
How does a poor sole with a child brain such as yours even hold a job that pays enough to buy a 35k car.

C6GS

Banned
I race cars that I know will beat me all the time. Ever think its just fun to run them and see what happens. And your dyno just proved that your stock ls3 IS as fast at a mildly modded 5.0
How does a poor sole with a child brain such as yours even hold a job that pays enough to buy a 35k car.

Sorry son, I put car lengths on them from 40 rolls, car lengths! And furthermore I actually showed that my car makes a tad more hp than a mildly modified 5.0.......carrying 400 less lbs. Add the fact that my car is superior aerodynamically, you have quite the difference. So no need to call me names or try to berate me. Just showing what E85 can do.

dannyf

Established Member
You said stock ls3 vs mild coyote. An e85 tune is not stock. Your 1/4 mile time is damn close to what a joe in a mild 5.0 would run. You weren't trying to show what e85 can do, you came onto a mustang forum to brag about how a lighter more aerodynamic car with more displacement is faster than a car that a lot of people on said forum drive...

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member

This is the dumbest post I've seen in a while..

"And your dyno just proved that your stock ls3 IS as fast at a mildly modded 5.0"

You just raced dyno numbers.. And then you compared a vette which is hundreds of pounds lighter, better gearing and aerodynamics to a 5.0 with a tune lol.. Sorry but go and run a 415rwhp C6 LS3 and go and view some tail lights, since you know EVERYTHING about racing.. Your entire post is just full of fail!

Last edited:

C6GS

Banned
You said stock ls3 vs mild coyote. An e85 tune is not stock. Your 1/4 mile time is damn close to what a joe in a mild 5.0 would run. You weren't trying to show what e85 can do, you came onto a mustang forum to brag about how a lighter more aerodynamic car with more displacement is faster than a car that a lot of people on said forum drive...

I was talking stock. Now its not stock with just an E85 tune. Its going to be decimation now. The 1/4 mile time was on the stock tires with a 2.2 sixty and granny shifting. My trap if I compare it to similar # cars should be 118+mph.

dannyf

Established Member

"And your dyno just proved that your stock ls3 IS as fast at a mildly modded 5.0"

You just raced dyno numbers.. And then you compared a vette which is hundreds of pounds lighter, better gearing and aerodynamics to a 5.0 with a tune lol.. Sorry but go and run a 415rwhp C6 LS3 and go and view some tail lights, since you know EVERYTHING about racing.. Your entire post is just full of fail!

I meant to say his 1/4 time. See the post after.

C6GS

Banned

And thank you for pointing out this. Hes clueless. I didnt come here to flame or get flamed, but I wanted to show what E85 did for me. Also I have owned (2) 2011 Mustang GTs so I know exactly what they can do.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
And thank you for pointing out this. Hes clueless. I didnt come here to flame or get flamed, but I wanted to show what E85 did for me. Also I have owned (2) 2011 Mustang GTs so I know exactly what they can do.

I mean it didn't help in the title writing 5.0 heartbreaker.. and with just joining etc etc.. That would be like me joining a C6Z forum and first post show a pic of me raping my buddies stg3 headed, intake, full exhaust, tune, 5xxrwhp C6Z lol.. Just saying.. But you are should be raping 5.0's with that much power etc..

Both a 5.0 stock with E85 vs you stock on E85, I'd expect you to pull. :beer:

dannyf

Established Member
I was talking stock. Now its not stock with just an E85 tune. Its going to be decimation now. The 1/4 mile time was on the stock tires with a 2.2 sixty and granny shifting. My trap if I compare it to similar # cars should be 118+mph.

Youre an idiot.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I meant to say his 1/4 time. See the post after.

Ok well that's different.. But really with a 2.2 60ft you know there is a lot left in it.. He stated 40roll and mentioned a little bit of the 1/4mi time which in my eyes is screwed because of the sixty.. Doing a 40pull is a totally different story though.

C6GS

Banned
Ok well that's different.. But really with a 2.2 60ft you know there is a lot left in it.. He stated 40roll and mentioned a little bit of the 1/4mi time which in my eyes is screwed because of the sixty.. Doing a 40pull is a totally different story though.

Once again someone understands. And again thank you.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Once again someone understands. And again thank you.

I mean my car went 11.0@131 with 600rwhp lol.. Oh but the 60ft was a 2.1 lol.. You guys really think my car is a 131 mph car and a 11.0 car??? alllrriigghhtt lol..

Now I wouldn't go and recommend lining up a against a e85 5.0 with slicks and skinnys at the dragstrip and expecting to rape him.. But you seem smarter than that.

C6GS

Banned
I mean my car went 11.0@131 with 600rwhp lol.. Oh but the 60ft was a 2.1 lol.. You guys really think my car is a 131 mph car and a 11.0 car??? alllrriigghhtt lol..

Now I wouldn't go and recommend lining up a against a e85 5.0 with slicks and skinnys at the dragstrip and expecting to rape him.. But you seem smarter than that.

Same with my last C6. Car had an A&A kit on it with 570rwhp on stock tires. I went 11.7@132 spinning 1-3 only getting traction at the top of third. Talk about a rocket ship. I also put several bus lengths on a new Porsche turbo of that year(08 ish) on the highway. Total annihilation.

4VFTW

Established Member
cool story, but bench racing dyno #'s is frowned upon here.

Ohh congratulations on hitting 400whp with 6.2l on corn btw.

Users who are viewing this thread