My new GT-R: Violent Blue

TheHitman™

Established Member
Thanks guys!

Ugly as all hell, but I'm sure it's brutally quick!

It's a dick move to come into someone's thread and tell them that their car is ugly, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

As for a build thread I'm going to use this as the thread. Just waiting on my car to get in country.

And Clif When my car gets in I will give you a ride. :)

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Are there very many of them in Europe?

Can you tell us what the car would have cost in Belgium vs. what it cost in the US?
I gather that it was worth the flight over here plus all the messing around to get it to the transfer point in NY.

TheHitman™

Established Member
Are there very many of them in Europe?

Can you tell us what the car would have cost in Belgium vs. what it cost in the US?
I gather that it was worth the flight over here plus all the messing around to get it to the transfer point in NY.

There are quite a few of them in Germany. The big thing is that me being military (or any US military supporter, contractor, government civilian) can get cars tax free. So all I have to do is pay for the car, pay for shipping (which can be about $1400) and that's it.

The other thing was I came to the states to be the best man at my best friend's wedding at the time too so I knocked out two birds with one stone.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Not bad Hitman. I liked your white one as well. I'm sure you'll have fun on some German roads with it. I wish when I was there I had my Shelby...but heh back then I was sporting a 85 supra...

Hey shoot me a PM with some details......of what we spoke about before at Palm Beach...

Users who are viewing this thread