Name one celebrity you hate.

SnakeBoostE85

whipped and korned
Established Member
Lindsey Lohan
Justin Bieber
Brittany Spears

Anyone who has ever starred or has been associated with reality TV

Most politicians, especially those that have an extreme agenda in either the right or left wing.
Any politician that wants to:
Allow illegal aliens to have citizenship
Allow more immigrants into this country
Take away our guns
Not legalize marijuana ( the war on drugs is lost - get over it stop wasting our tax dollars fighting it)
Fight stupid wars overseas that have nothing to do with us
Send money to starving children in Haiti and Africa when we have starving children right here in the US
Collect information and spy on Americans
Try to overturn Roe vs. Wade

Any politician that worked as an executive for any company that is now in a position of power in government to influence the laws and policies that effect the companies and industries they worked in - major conflict of interest.

I hate extreme republicans, I hate extreme democrats... They all have their heads up their butt.

The party system needs to go away.. sorry got a little off track.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Can't stand the kardashians. I don't get why women idolize these idiots that have zero talent and are only "successful" because of kim's sex tape. If it weren't for that tape, they would be ****ing broke, yet people watch them go about their daily lives like it's some kind of movie.

She was popular way before her sex tape.

Her mom figured out how to market her daughters persona into something people will pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for her to merely show up at a venue.

clean92lx

Established Member
She was popular way before her sex tape.

Her mom figured out how to market her daughters persona into something people will pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for her to merely show up at a venue.

I doubt anyone was paying hundreds of thousands of dollars just to have OJ's lawyer's daughter show up to an event. She was nobody then. And in my opinion, she is nobody now!

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
Shia Labeouf. Dude needs some anti-anxiety meds or something. I'm glad he "retired" from acting. Also not a fan of Vince Vaughn for similar reasons.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
-Nicki Manage
-Piers Morgan
-Bieber, and every single person who chooses to associate themselves with him.
-Kanye West
-Kardashians
-Rosie O'donnell
-Every Woman on the Real Housewives of everywhere

Also Most famous Liberals

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Tom Cruise and Kanye West.

Cocky as hell and so full of themselves. That whole Scientology thing with cruise really pushed him into the hate category. But god damn do i hate Kanye West.

big dad

Established Member
Ted Nugent is an American icon brother.

agreed. If you hate ted nugent, you deserve to be deported.

That being said, I hate whoopi as well.

That just shows how much you don't know about Ted Nugent. Read how he got out of the draft during Vietnam, then bragged about it. "Hey man, I had a career".

I volunteered too serve during that conflict for 4 years, and I should be deported? Politics aside, he is a yellow bellied coward, plus a child molester. If I ever get the chance I will tell him too his face, he's all mouth. And I don't care what the consequences for that would be, good or bad.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
They are not hurting me directly. But they are helping produce millions of other want to be d-bags that will directly affect me at some point in the future.

I don't really hate them as much as I hate the media for putting them in the spotlight 24/7, and the millions of people who actually care what these shitbags do on a daily basis.

This is 100% correct!

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
That just shows how much you don't know about Ted Nugent. Read how he got out of the draft during Vietnam, then bragged about it. "Hey man, I had a career".

I volunteered too serve during that conflict for 4 years, and I should be deported? Politics aside, he is a yellow bellied coward, plus a child molester. If I ever get the chance I will tell him too his face, he's all mouth. And I don't care what the consequences for that would be, good or bad.

I'm with this guy. Every time Ted Nugent is talked about around my father He makes sure all of them know as well.

Users who are viewing this thread