Name one celebrity you hate.

Sick03Vert

Banned
Lindsey Lohan
Justin Bieber
Brittany Spears

Anyone who has ever starred or has been associated with reality TV

Most politicians, especially those that have an extreme agenda in either the right or left wing.
Any politician that wants to:
Allow illegal aliens to have citizenship
Allow more immigrants into this country
Take away our guns
Not legalize marijuana ( the war on drugs is lost - get over it stop wasting our tax dollars fighting it)
Fight stupid wars overseas that have nothing to do with us
Send money to starving children in Haiti and Africa when we have starving children right here in the US
Collect information and spy on Americans
Try to overturn Roe vs. Wade

Any politician that worked as an executive for any company that is now in a position of power in government to influence the laws and policies that effect the companies and industries they worked in - major conflict of interest.

I hate extreme republicans, I hate extreme democrats... They all have their heads up their butt.

The party system needs to go away.. sorry got a little off track.

/endthread

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
so can you blame the guy for NOT wanting to go to war?

Let's switch Nugent with Obama. I bet you'd be wanting to give Obama the death sentence, because he was just trying not to go to war, "man". :dw:

Oh, and he'd be a draft dodger too, when Nugent is conveniently not seen as one.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Anyone of them that uses their public pulpit to preach their political view. Just be my dancing monkey and entertain me!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Honestly… I might get crap for this but I hate the Osbournes. They're the reason why all we have on TV is nothing but stupid reality show's and the people are becoming even more stupider by following these people's "lives" and trying to live it.

The Osbournes weren't the first reality TV show but they sure as hell made that crap popular and was the "reality show" that started this stupid trend.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Let's switch Nugent with Obama. I bet you'd be wanting to give Obama the death sentence, because he was just trying not to go to war, "man". :dw:

Oh, and he'd be a draft dodger too, when Nugent is conveniently not seen as one.

Just because he isn't seen as one doesn't change the fact that he is.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I'm too young to know about Nugents draft dodging, but I can't hate anyone for that. If I got drafted I'd probably do whatever it took to get out of it as well.

Last edited:

wingless5.0

Established Member
Matt Damon- he was the bad guy in the departed and I hated his character. And he just seems like a tool

James Franco- ****ing hate James Franco

jbs$

Established Member
In the following comments I make no defense of Ted Nugent's behavior and activities which occurred durn his younger years. I speak only for myself in that, as a man in need of forgiveness for many sins committed durn the same period of my life, change and maturity can and does take place. I personally do not know Mr. Nugent, therefore, I cannot look into his heart and sole and know what is there. Is his change genuine or self serving, only he and God knows.
I know this, as I am not God, and I have stood in need of forgiveness, I shall extent the same hand to him. To others from the same time, who have not ask for forgiveness and continue, to this day to harm our Country, to Hell with them!

Last edited:

03 deadpool

Established Member
I gave this some thought. Matt damon, Slyvester Stallone, Mel Gibson, and any other celebrety that speaks out about gun violence but makes millions makeing violent movies.

Users who are viewing this thread