Name one celebrity you hate.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
I strongly dislike all celebrities of every kind. I do love movies though. If they just made movies, and then nothing else off screen, I would be much happier.

As soon as I find out how celebrities are not like their awesome movie personalities, it sucks.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Both of these are just a shame. If they had tighter control over their behaviour. Both of these girls were well worth banging when they were younger. maybe they will both get their acts together and be worth it again.
I would still bang Spears or Lohan in a second. And would come on here and brag about it afterwards... :banana:

03 deadpool

Established Member
John Edwards and that long island medium lady. My soon to be ex wife is a big fan and if you cant see through it you must be retarded. Most pro athletes bother me too.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
I am not a fan of Oprah as well. I might as well throw in pretty much every feminist that has ever been born.

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
Another vote for Kayne West.

He use to be a humble guy but now he's just a d-bag.

Blown 89

Established Member
I hate every celebrity that came out for gun control yet had made millions in movie using them. Quentin Tarantino is on the top of that list. For that guy to make hundreds of millions of dollars off of the most violent gun filled movies then speak out against guns and support gun control is beyond hypocritical.

Last edited:

KurtDog

Established Member
How many of those 58000+ names on the Vietnam wall in DC wanted too go too war? How many of those who are still alive and are dying everyday because of Vietnam wanted too go too war? I'd venture too guess most of them didn't. But for many of them, their country called, and they answered that call.
Ted Nugent had his chance, and mocked all those who did serve. Now he portrays himself as this uber patriot at the expense of those who served. He's the worst kind of patriot, one who wants everyone else too make the sacrifices while he enjoys his freedom and puffs his chest.

I'd also like too point out that I knew when I made my initial comments about hating Ted Nugent, I'd be singled out by the know it alls on this site because they were'nt even around back in the day. And why do you think that is? Because good old Ted has tried too reinvent himself too the younger generation. Ted decided he'd take a Mulligan because nobody was old enough too remember his pathetic ass back in the day.

I always knew Ted was a douchebag, thanks for giving me another reason for hating him.

The more I read about him the more of a shit bag he appears to be. He appears to have admitted to several accounts of statutory rape and makes no apology for them. Courtney Love admitted to giving him oral when she was 12. He appears to have 9 kids from 7 different women and 2 marriages, one marriage was to a 17 year old when he was 30. He's failed to pay child support on several occasions, and gave up two of his children to adoption.

KILRSVT

Established Member
I dislike Kanye west .... Kardashians...bieber ... Trump . Not necessarily hate in all honesty I could care less about them

Users who are viewing this thread