Need Opinion...Touchy Subject

If this was your girl, what would you do?

• Let her do what she wants

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • Insist she find a new stylist and offer to pay the difference in cost of new stylist.

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Wow. Do you have a chain going from her chastity belt to the oven handle?

No, because that would be Old Testament. It's a rope.

And OP, in the 50 minutes since you posted this thread, you went from not sure if he has it to him testing positive? Did your girlfriend call him at 1 in the morning and ask if he has the HIV?

stangposse

Established Member
No, because that would be Old Testament. It's a rope.

And OP, in the 50 minutes since you posted this thread, you went from not sure if he has it to him testing positive? Did your girlfriend call him at 1 in the morning and ask if he has the HIV?

The facts have never changed....I just clarified it for you and your wife.

stangposse

Established Member
Hahahahaha???? Really???

I left out the "liver" part and the question about which caused it, HIV or AIDS, is what made it seem there was doubt...so I edited it.

Got it now?

Ironhand

Banned
You should watch an adult film with your wifes hair stylist.

I hear Snake Charm has one just laying around if you dont have one. But you might have to get it from his daughter first....:shrug:

:lol:

Last edited:

stangposse

Established Member
You should watch an adult film with your wifes hair stylist.

I hear Snake Charm has one just laying around if you dont have one. But you might have to get it from his daughter first....:shrug:

:lol:

LMAO....I saw that thread.

chrisheltra

Established Member
I agree....chances are slim.....but why take those chances when there are sooooo many alternatives?

Why use electronics and risk getting electrocuted when you can do without? Might not want to use your computer either you could get a virus.

Last edited:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
sounds a little crazy to me too and harlem is of course a big shithole and I surely wouldnt feel comfortable with it either but if she's a city girl and is going there with her sister (not alone) in broad daylight and has been for a few years now, then let her. how long you with her - 8 months ? it's one thing to let her know you are really concerned but another to try to control her.

yeah the aids thing is creepy but like others have said,

oldmodman

Established Member
Don't worry about it.

Unless she is paying extra for the "special creme rinse" there is very little to no chance of transfer.

But tell her to hold it until she gets home. You have to wonder about those toilet seats.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I couldnt stop laughing at the 100/275$ haircut.

Ditch the witch and find one that can think clearly.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Never mess with a woman's stylist, talk bad about her purses, shoes, and never ever say something makes her butt look big. That includes NOT making beeping sounds when she backs up!

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Guys, Molly is a woman so she might have breast cancer. If she coughs on me, will I have breast cancer?

:bash: Really? HIV is something that can be transferred from one person to the other. Yes, the chances of her getting it from her hairstylist is slim to none. HIV is a virus. Cancer is the avoidance of cells you already have of apoptosis, and with breast cancer, this has a lot to do with poor DNA. Oh yeah, and men can get breast cancer too.

On to the topic at hand:
IMO, she would not be my girlfriend anymore. Maybe I was raised differently, but a woman or man in a committed relationship should never be alone in a home with a member of the opposite sex. It is not proper. I would not disrespect my gf by going to a girl's house for a massage, and I would expect her to not go to a guy's house to get a haircut. I don't care if the guy is gay or straight. I've had plenty of gay friends who still sleep with women from time to time. I've also personally been with women who claim to be lesbians.

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
It's too late bro. If she made eye contact with him she already got it. Sounds like your ****ed...

Really, are we still living in the 80's where people thought you could get AIDS by saying the word?

The fact is, if you never found out about it, would it have bothered you? NO, so why should it now? LOL

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
On to the topic at hand:
IMO, she would not be my girlfriend anymore. Maybe I was raised differently, but a woman or man in a committed relationship should never be alone in a home with a member of the opposite sex. It is not proper. I would not disrespect my gf by going to a girl's house for a massage, and I would expect her to not go to a guy's house to get a haircut. I don't care if the guy is gay or straight. I've had plenty of gay friends who still sleep with women from time to time. I've also personally been with women who claim to be lesbians.

You can't be serious. My mom operated a salon in our house when I was growing up, and had plenty of male clients. So you think that wasn't proper of her since she and my dad are married? That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Just because it's in his home doesn't mean it's not a legitimate business... :read:

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
You can't be serious. My mom operated a salon in our house when I was growing up, and had plenty of male clients. So you think that wasn't proper of her since she and my dad are married? That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Just because it's in his home doesn't mean it's not a legitimate business... :read:

I guess I have a different opinion on a legitimate business. I'd rather pay someone that their business is doing well enough to own their own shop, not someone who put up a few chairs in the garage. To each their own I suppose, but I wouldn't let a bunch of guys come get their haircut at my house while I'm at work.

Shokker88

Established Member
:On to the topic at hand:

How old are you?

Users who are viewing this thread