New engine or rebuild

Racing4Autism

Established Member
no boost a pump on this setup,,will look into it further when new engine is installed. As we do alot of shifting between gears and hard breaking, I dont see a boost a pump neccessary for rally racing,,, will consider info from other guys,,

Van@RevanRacing

no boost a pump on this setup,,will look into it further when new engine is installed. As we do alot of shifting between gears and hard breaking, I dont see a boost a pump neccessary for rally racing,,, will consider info from other guys,,

Ray

A dual Boost-A-Pump from Kenne Bell drives more voltage to the Fuel Pump Driver Modules which in turn increases fuel pump volume. If you are going to run in excess of 15 lbs of boost I would recommend a boost a pump. Shoot me an email if you need one.

I think you misunderstood the previous question and related it to braking.

Van

Racing4Autism

Established Member
Thanx Van, I will shoot you an email and yes I will take one,,, I am looking forward to the new engine install..

Racing4Autism

Established Member
Thanx Van, guys I do have a boost a pump from KB on its way from Revan Racing, fuel issues should be solved now.. Looks like the new engine will be broken in on the dyno as per Michaels instructions... Can't wait to fly home to see the install..

Van@RevanRacing

Thanx Van, guys I do have a boost a pump from KB on its way from Revan Racing, fuel issues should be solved now.. Looks like the new engine will be broken in on the dyno as per Michaels instructions... Can't wait to fly home to see the install..

You'll be up and running very soon.

Revan Racing is a proud sponsor of Racing For Autism and Ray. Keep up the fight Ray!

Racing for Autism

Racing4Autism

Established Member
We at Racing 4 Autism, appreciate all the help and info from our supporters and sponsors.. 2011 is looking up to be our best year for Autism Awareness... We are having phone interviews with muscle car magazines , also have been invited to various tracks thru-out the United States as well to support Autism.. We will start in California and head to the east coast. Plans are being developed now with Autism organizations and supporters and sponsors like Van @ Revan Racing help make a differance in the life of a child living with Autism... Amen

Racing4Autism

Established Member
Just a quick message, the engine is with Canadian Customs,, destination to the oldest city in North America,, St.Johns, Newfoundland,,,,,,,,,,,, so excited :)

Racing4Autism

Established Member
Hi folks, the engine is being installed in the Shelby as we speak, it was crated professionally by L&M Engines and showed up with no crate damage in shipping. Avalon Ford will have it completely installed and ready for start up on Tuesday. Gauges and boost a pump installed at the same time as well. Start up tune has been received from Lund Racing and will be dialed in on the dyno. Should show some good numbers.. Ray

Seahorse

Established Member
Hi folks, the engine is being installed in the Shelby as we speak, it was crated professionally by L&M Engines and showed up with no crate damage in shipping. Avalon Ford will have it completely installed and ready for start up on Tuesday. Gauges and boost a pump installed at the same time as well. Start up tune has been received from Lund Racing and will be dialed in on the dyno. Should show some good numbers.. Ray

Good stuff Ray! :rockon: Who's doing the install at Avalon; Rick J.?

oldlugs

Established Member
I know everyone here wants to go faster, but never will understand how they can buy an expensive new car, then blow it up within a year...:shrug:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Some like to push the limit............. then push some more..........and have the pockets to do so

Racing4Autism

Established Member
0LDLUGS, some people buys cars for a reason or purpose, mine is to rally race it,, if I buy an engine a year so be it,,, I didnt buy it to look at,, as I race for Autism Awareness for kids and adults... EVERYONE ENJOYS THERE CARS DIFFERENTLY,,,, Ray

Racing4Autism

Established Member
Hi Bill, Darren and Darryl are doing the install with help from L&M ENGINES,,, Mike is awesome and was number one as he called Avalon Ford to help with a couple minor details.. Car will be ready tomorrow for pickup,, but I am back in Alberta,,, so dyno tune will be done on Feb 17th...... Will post pics from start to finish,,, asap

Seahorse

Established Member
Been working straight through for the last little while too, or I would have dropped up there for a looksee - here's to an early spring!

Users who are viewing this thread