new girl from Gainesville, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
Haha.. woowwwww.. yeah.... your car is in my pics on my computer. Funny. Thanks for thhe welcome

Oh Yea? I think someone sent me a link to your Myspace page several months ago which had my car all over it, if you are the same person. I know they were in Florida too so I assume it was you?? I thought it was kinda funny.

vmullins

Established Member
Oh Yea? I think someone sent me a link to your Myspace page several months ago which had my car all over it, if you are the same person. I know they were in Florida too so I assume it was you?? I thought it was kinda funny.

Yeah its on there too. When i decided to decorate it.. i was thinkin.. "i'll go find a lot of good lookin cobra's and make my own damn theme." So if you want your car took off.. no way, it took me forever to get all the pics the right size and place everything in the right spot. Haha.. Jk lemme kno if u want me to remove it. I'll send u the link to my myspace if you wanna see where it is now.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Yeah its on there too. When i decided to decorate it.. i was thinkin.. "i'll go find a lot of good lookin cobra's and make my own damn theme." So if you want your car took off.. no way, it took me forever to get all the pics the right size and place everything in the right spot. Haha.. Jk lemme kno if u want me to remove it. I'll send u the link to my myspace if you wanna see where it is now.

Tori...you really want alot of people too see your myspace huh..:dw:

CBrowning84

Established Member
Funny, when I joined I only got like 4 responses lol

It's all in the title. :shrug:

See if i saw "new from Texas" I'd think "blah prolly some coyboy with a mustang" but If I saw "new GIRL from Texas" I'd think "aww sweet wonder if she's a cowgirl i wonder if she has PICS!!1! omg girl in cowboy hat iz sexytime!!1!" errr... uhh..... something like that lol

Haha:lol1: Believe it or not SB was a color i wanted until one of my guy friends decided he was gonna go buy one that week... So that narrows it down to my other color choices.

That figures!! I wouldn't want the same color as any of my friends either. In fact I lived with 2 other guys at one point and we all had Mach 1's, all different colors. I had Black, one guy had Azure Blue (supercharged too!) and the other one had Comp Orange. Needless to say it was a blast living there! :rockon:

lol and MISTIchrome is confusing to SB owners to spell too :rolling:

haha apparently! Dang miztahkrome is konfuzed all ovur!! :p:-D

Last edited:

vmullins

Established Member
That figures!! I wouldn't want the same color as any of my friends either. In fact I lived with 2 other guys at one point and we all had Mach 1's, all different colors. I had Black, one guy had Azure Blue (supercharged too!) and the other one had Comp Orange. Needless to say it was a blast living there! :rockon:

Wow, i bet you guys had some cool photoshoots w/ 3 mach's!
Yeah, i have friends that live around me w/ 2 black Cobra's, 1 SB, and 1 DSG. No body has OX or Mystichrome though! I have a thing for white cars though. So im praying i can find one when the time comes... im getting dissapointed in my search bc theres still 2 on autotrader that i would buy, but funds wont be ready until Jan. So what are the odds? :shrug:

ous2418

Established Member

Wow, i bet you guys had some cool photoshoots w/ 3 mach's!
Yeah, i have friends that live around me w/ 2 black Cobra's, 1 SB, and 1 DSG. No body has OX or Mystichrome though! I have a thing for white cars though. So im praying i can find one when the time comes... im getting dissapointed in my search bc theres still 2 on autotrader that i would buy, but funds wont be ready until Jan. So what are the odds? :shrug:

they wil be around promise. you may not find one the exact day or week you have your funds ready. but few weeks to a month you should be able to find a good mystic or ox.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
It's all in the title. :shrug:

See if i saw "new from Texas" I'd think "blah prolly some coyboy with a mustang" but If I saw "new GIRL from Texas" I'd think "aww sweet wonder if she's a cowgirl i wonder if she has PICS!!1! omg girl in cowboy hat iz sexytime!!1!" errr... uhh..... something like that lol

haha it's probably because people didn't know Hybred was a girl for awhile. I joined in '05 and people didn't start to realize that I'm a girl until the beginning of '08.

I don't think I made a newbie thread though.

vmullins

Established Member
they wil be around promise. you may not find one the exact day or week you have your funds ready. but few weeks to a month you should be able to find a good mystic or ox.

Yeah.. thats gonna be the sucky part. Waiting..........

ous2418

Established Member
Yeah.. thats gonna be the sucky part. Waiting..........

yea tell me about!!! i just recently got my latest ox white snake. a lil advice try to find a car with a person who has the title in hand if you can help it. i had to wait extra weeks once i found my car to get the dang title tranferred from his bank. it was a nightmare

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I knew you and Hybred were girls. I knew Hybred had killer legs and was going to college. I knew Molly was tall, rode bikes, was very pretty and sweet and was west of the Mississippi. Sometimes she seemed to be three people at once, but that was just the impending preganancy.

That doesn't really surprise anyone, does it?

Jim Snover

haha it's probably because people didn't know Hybred was a girl for awhile. I joined in '05 and people didn't start to realize that I'm a girl until the beginning of '08.

I don't think I made a newbie thread though.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
welcome!
guess i'll be taking a trip to FL again...........WOW-ZA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread