new girl from Gainesville, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmullins

Established Member
yea tell me about!!! i just recently got my latest ox white snake. a lil advice try to find a car with a person who has the title in hand if you can help it. i had to wait extra weeks once i found my car to get the dang title tranferred from his bank. it was a nightmare

:nonono: I work in finance. I know whatcha mean! Banks can be the devil. But if i find a real nice cobra w/ low miles and its everything i want, i'd go through the nightmare for it.

ous2418

Established Member
:nonono: I work in finance. I know whatcha mean! Banks can be the devil. But if i find a real nice cobra w/ low miles and its everything i want, i'd go through the nightmare for it.

o yea it was a nightmare!!! but worth it, mines in the damn shop right now getn headers and k member and new tune its killing me the sun is out now its gone lol

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Not till Friday :(

And I'm surprised at you Rodney, two posts in this thread from you and no leg humping. Turning over a new leaf?

Mehhh...

I just don't have the time to truly devote myself to it anymore.

Consider yourself lucky. You and Molls were my last hurrah. :( I think it's time to pass the torch.

vmullins

Established Member
o yea it was a nightmare!!! but worth it, mines in the damn shop right now getn headers and k member and new tune its killing me the sun is out now its gone lol

at least you've got another terminator to keep you occupied

vmullins

Established Member
lol i sorry, jan aint to far off!!

Know anyone who wants to buy some horses? lol i can make it happen sooner. horse 1 for sale at $5000 horse 2 for sale at $2500 plus trailer plus tack is another 5k whats that 12,500? shiiittttttt. lol

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
go with oxford white with those blue shelby stripes.......
that shit looks sooo badass, thats what i'd do if i could.

ous2418

Established Member
Know anyone who wants to buy some horses? lol i can make it happen sooner. horse 1 for sale at $5000 horse 2 for sale at $2500 plus trailer plus tack is another 5k whats that 12,500? shiiittttttt. lol

i dont, but theres always craigs list lol j/k but i know where theres a low mile ox white with just some normal bolt ons that will be up for sale soon so let me know ill get you his contact info.

vmullins

Established Member
i dont, but theres always craigs list lol j/k but i know where theres a low mile ox white with just some normal bolt ons that will be up for sale soon so let me know ill get you his contact info.

im interested if the car hasnt been pulley'd.. how many miles are we talking?

ous2418

Established Member
im interested if the car hasnt been pulley'd.. how many miles are we talking?
yea its been pullied. your gonna be hard pressed to find one that hasnt in a specific color. but the car has around 18k i believe.

vmullins

Established Member
yea its been pullied. your gonna be hard pressed to find one that hasnt in a specific color. but the car has around 18k i believe.

I'll find my cobra... eventually. How weird is it that i dont want my cobra pullied? :poke:

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
go with oxford white with those blue shelby stripes.......
that shit looks sooo badass, thats what i'd do if i could.

slingblade_cobra_42008_011-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread