new girl from Gainesville, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
So what kind of job do you get when you graduate from C.E.? Jw, idk anyone who's going to school for that. Curiousity ..

But yes i am excited to get my own office. Lol. :pepper:

There are quite a few sub-disciplines of civil engineering however I would like to work in transportation engineering. I will work for the state most likely on designing and constructing streets, highways, rail systems etc.

I started going to school for mechanical engineering but switched. Civil is a better fit for me, and the job outlook in Montana for civil is much better.

vmullins

Established Member
There are quite a few sub-disciplines of civil engineering however I would like to work in transportation engineering. I will work for the state most likely on designing and constructing streets, highways, rail systems etc.

I started going to school for mechanical engineering but switched. Civil is a better fit for me, and the job outlook in Montana for civil is much better.

Wow thats pretty neat! Good job to have :beer:

Just random. But i use to want to live in Montana, own a big ranch. Dreams right? lol. But i think it might be a lil to cold for me during the winter. I've always lived in FL. I need a big piece of propery for my horses, big barn, big garage for my cars, small house. Paved driveway. Haha One day.. one day! I thought MT for a while.. now I dont have a clue.

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
Not sure if anyone has brought this up...

Why wait till Jan, Just find a guy with the car you're looking for and hook up with him and I'm Pretty sure that he'd let you drive it, If??? ok, I'm stopping there...

JoeLee

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Wow thats pretty neat! Good job to have :beer:

Just random. But i use to want to live in Montana, own a big ranch. Dreams right? lol. But i think it might be a lil to cold for me during the winter. I've always lived in FL. I need a big piece of propery for my horses, big barn, big garage for my cars, small house. Paved driveway. Haha One day.. one day! I thought MT for a while.. now I dont have a clue.

Yeah, it should be a pretty solid career. I'll be glad once I'm out in the field and out of school.

I love Montana. I lived in Seattle for a little over a year and there were too many people there for me.

JasonSnake

Established Member
wow, V. You've made a huge impression on here. I don't ever remember a 10-page intro thread.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member

Why wait till Jan, Just find a guy with the car you're looking for and hook up with him and I'm Pretty sure that he'd let you drive it, If??? ok, I'm stopping there...

JoeLee

LOL i tried that approach but didnt get very far...

vmullins

Established Member

JoeLee

I guess bc im not a skank.. and bc i want my own damn cobra. Waiting till Jan. so i can put half down and finance the rest. Good question though.. :lol1:

vmullins

Established Member
Yeah, it should be a pretty solid career. I'll be glad once I'm out in the field and out of school.

I love Montana. I lived in Seattle for a little over a year and there were too many people there for me.

I concur. I live in a very small town, im 35 mins. outside of the city. So its nice to be able to come home to peace and quite.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Holy hell this got long!

Congrats on probably the biggest Newbie thread ever posted lol.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Good lord, settle down guys.

Welcome Tori.

Maybe I'll ask Sid to give you "The girls section" where only you girls can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread