new girl from Gainesville, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmullins

Established Member
Boys! Quit trying to sabatoge the girl! :nono: Victoria, word of advice from another girl....don't post scandelous pics of yourself just for attention, and be very careful in Smackdown, people in there can be pretty harsh.

Haha, Yeah i dont see me posting any pics like that on here.. The only other pics i post on here will be in Jan. when i get my Cobra :burnout:

JasonSnake

Established Member
wow nice pic, V. Another Floridian here; Tampa. Nothing is more badA than a cute girl driving an awesome machine.

vmullins

Established Member
:beer:
wow nice pic, V. Another Floridian here; Tampa. Nothing is more badA than a cute girl driving an awesome machine.

And i kno how to drive. My ex taught me how to drive his 01 mineral gray S281 ... It wasn't SC so thats my reasoning why i cant allow myself to get a 03/04 w/ a whipple or kenne bell..... i'd end up killing myself. And i'd rather get a low miled cobra and do my own upgrades. :beer:

vmullins

Established Member

Hey i use to have a 96 tbird, silver. 3.8 I loved that car for a daily driver until some old f*ck t-boned me .. after that she never ran good, ended up just putting too much money in it week after week and decided to park it and got a 94 civic *stock* ONLY way i was gonna buy it. I HATE civic's, but i needed a car asap.

Ended up buyin it for 1,195 out the door and putting around $800 in it so far and it runs like a camp w/ 233,xxx miles on it. haha.

Since i dont owe any on it and i can use it for a daily driver and save for my terminator.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
112.jpg

you're welcome

You are very cute!! Welcome to the forums and gl with your purchase of a cobra...:banana:

vmullins

Established Member
Your welcome...yea that would be so wouldnt it, mystic are a little more rare too find these days, stock atleast.

True :shrug:

i've found 2 OW's on autotrader.com one w/ like 3k miles the other w/ around 14k miles i wanna say, hopefully neither sell by jan. but thats just wishful thinking ....

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
True :shrug:

i've found 2 OW's on autotrader.com one w/ like 3k miles the other w/ around 14k miles i wanna say, hopefully neither sell by jan. but thats just wishful thinking ....

Really...lol hey you never know they may still be there;-)...

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
omfg um er hi. I'm Gary. I like fast cars, working out, and taking long walks on the beach.

JasonSnake

Established Member
Hey i use to have a 96 tbird, silver. 3.8 I loved that car for a daily driver until some old f*ck t-boned me .. after that she never ran good, ended up just putting too much money in it week after week and decided to park it and got a 94 civic *stock* ONLY way i was gonna buy it. I HATE civic's, but i needed a car asap.

Awesome! I wish all the guys here would understand how awesome TBirds are once modded. But NOOOooo.... when I mentioned I bought this TBird after selling my Cobra, people were having heart attacks and committing suicide just 'cause I bought it. People are so really mean about my TBird but now you have my back. :rockon:

Thank you, Vicky. :beer:

vmullins

Established Member
Awesome! I wish all the guys here would understand how awesome TBirds are once modded. But NOOOooo.... when I mentioned I bought this TBird after selling my Cobra, people were having heart attacks and committing suicide just 'cause I bought it. People are so really mean about my TBird but now you have my back. :rockon:

Thank you, Vicky. :beer:

EEEEERRRRKKKKK! Big mistake! Vicky makes me wanna throw up.. My nickname is Tori. Tbirds are cool, i mean, i wouldn't wanna mod one. But to each is own. Mine was like i said just a lil 3.8, got good gas mileage and drove nice. The supercoupe tbird is neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread