new girl from Gainesville, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ous2418

Established Member
Everything possible. Mods.. JLT CAI, Magna flows, X pipe. I've got more but it's mods i'll gradually add on. And I'll post that list in a different forum.
sounds like you really know your cobras!!

vmullins

Established Member
I've actually seen a good amount of terminators around Gainseville, so I'm sure you won't have a hard time finding the one you want.

Not to mention Gainseville Raceway being so close! Makes it extremely convenient to not have to worry about trailering a car!

The last couple times i went to our raceway it was retarded, they let some of the crappiest car runs.. one broke down and put oil all the way down the track, took almost 2 hrs. to clean! I was pissed, havent been since. Now its getting cooler I'll show up on a test n tune night. Where do you live? Lookin at ur car a second time it seems like i've seen it b4

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Well this would be a great first time for you then, since you are in the market to purchase a OW cobra your more than welcome to come up and test drive mine...:thumbsup:

Im in the market for the same car. this is awesome! Can i come up and test drive yours? Im all for a beer or 2 as well, but if you try to get in my pants your gonna have a serious problem pal

vmullins

Established Member
sounds like you really know your cobras!!

Yessir! I have a lot of friends w/ cobras, GT's, Saleen's, Fox bodies.. Learned a lot from them and doin my own research. The first mustang i rode in was a 94 gt w/ a lot of bolt-ons and spray when i was 13. Ever since then Mustangs have been my passion, right after my horses. I found out about the 03 04 when i was 14 and that was all she wrote. lol

ous2418

Established Member
Yessir! I have a lot of friends w/ cobras, GT's, Saleen's, Fox bodies.. Learned a lot from them and doin my own research. The first mustang i rode in was a 94 gt w/ a lot of bolt-ons and spray when i was 13. Ever since then Mustangs have been my passion, right after my horses. I found out about the 03 04 when i was 14 and that was all she wrote. lol

nice!! i was an ls1 fan for years to start off. but i drove a modded 03 and ive never looked back and have had 2 03's and now a built 04 ow. just food for thought i know you said you dont wanna start off big w/ a kb or whipple but youl save alotta $$$ if you can find a well modded car close to what you want and buy it that way.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Im in the market for the same car. this is awesome! Can i come up and test drive yours? Im all for a beer or 2 as well, but if you try to get in my pants your gonna have a serious problem pal

If have tits, ass and a pu$$y your more than welcome to come up, other than that i will have to take that gun you have in your sig and kill a bitch...but it is your choice i will have the beer ready :beer:

vmullins

Established Member
nice!! i was an ls1 fan for years to start off. but i drove a modded 03 and ive never looked back and have had 2 03's and now a built 04 ow. just food for thought i know you said you dont wanna start off big w/ a kb or whipple but youl save alotta $$$ if you can find a well modded car close to what you want and buy it that way.

Right.. Well honestly i despise camaros and firebirds and ram air tras am's and vettes. The new z06 is alright if you wanna spend that kinda money. But who does? Anyways, the thing w/ me buying a car thats heavily modded like that is.. i've never drove anything w/ that kind of power, I'd just rather spend the money and buy a near stock cobra and do mod's every other paycheck so i'm confident enough to be able to get on it all the way. (i did ride in my friends sonic blue w/ a 2.3 whipple & spray though............... it blew my socks off :pepper: 705 rwhp)

ous2418

Established Member
Right.. Well honestly i despise camaros and firebirds and ram air tras am's and vettes. The new z06 is alright if you wanna spend that kinda money. But who does? Anyways, the thing w/ me buying a car thats heavily modded like that is.. i've never drove anything w/ that kind of power, I'd just rather spend the money and buy a near stock cobra and do mod's every other paycheck so i'm confident enough to be able to get on it all the way. (i did ride in my friends sonic blue w/ a 2.3 whipple & spray though............... it blew my socks off :pepper: 705 rwhp)

understandable!! good luck with your upcomming purchase and post pics when you get it

BelvedereGTX

Banned
If have tits, ass and a pu$$y your more than welcome to come up, other than that i will have to take that gun you have in your sig and kill a bitch...but it is your choice i will have the beer ready :beer:

well i sure as hell dont have those things that you have listed but my wife does, well, at least the last time i checked she did. Ill bring her up and you can have at it with her for a few hours. lmk

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
well i sure as hell dont have those things that you have listed but my wife does, well, at least the last time i checked she did. Ill bring her up and you can have at it with her for a few hours. lmk

:lol::lol: LOL nice!! Age??

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
These threads make me laugh.

Welcome and good luck with the car search. There's a lot of good info floating around this site.

vmullins

Established Member
Take it all with a grain of salt. Some of these guys have never touched a womam except the ones on their computer screens.

Have fun and just ignore the morons.:beer:

Lol. Sorry to hear that for some of the guys.

Butttttt... i understand boys will be boys.
:beer:

im in agreence w/ your sig. btw. He is full of:bs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread