new girl from Gainesville, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonSnake

Established Member
EEEEERRRRKKKKK! Big mistake! Vicky makes me wanna throw up.. My nickname is Tori. Tbirds are cool, i mean, i wouldn't wanna mod one. But to each is own. Mine was like i said just a lil 3.8, got good gas mileage and drove nice. The supercoupe tbird is neat.

oh..:??: I thought you said you loved your Bird! Well, I guess I am alone in this then.. I'm be spending the rest of the afternoon taking off the ax out of my back.

On a side note..sorry about the name... I can't remember a name from two pages ago.

vmullins

Established Member
oh..:??: I thought you said you loved your Bird! Well, I guess I am alone in this then.. I'm be spending the rest of the afternoon taking off the ax out of my back.

On a side note..sorry about the name... I can't remember a name from two pages ago.

I do love my tbird.. she still sitting in my back yard under a tree. Just has a blown motor... blown up.. not blown.

vmullins

Established Member
no shit

GA is a lot closer anyways. :-D

all right all right I'll stop. I've already lost whatever remaining cool points I had. :eek:

cheer up man. I've been there before.

U guys are hilarious... i signed up to learn and get idea's and what not.. and i like sitting at work reading funny threads. Makes my day go by quicker ..

ous2418

Established Member
U guys are hilarious... i signed up to learn and get idea's and what not.. and i like sitting at work reading funny threads. Makes my day go by quicker ..

lol so besides gettin hit on what ya wanting to learn about your future termi??? or what ideas you got for mods if any??

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I've actually seen a good amount of terminators around Gainseville, so I'm sure you won't have a hard time finding the one you want.

Not to mention Gainseville Raceway being so close! Makes it extremely convenient to not have to worry about trailering a car!

vmullins

Established Member
lol so besides gettin hit on what ya wanting to learn about your future termi??? or what ideas you got for mods if any??

Everything possible. Mods.. JLT CAI, Magna flows, X pipe. I've got more but it's mods i'll gradually add on. And I'll post that list in a different forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread