New MD tags are horrible, so i did this..... (2011 Mustang GT inside)

My94GT

Established Member
re host the pics id like to see, i really want to paint my plates as i will rarely be driving my car on the street and hate the look of it.

wjk

Established Member
what did the pics look like?

He basically painted the white Maryland plates to match his 2011 yellow-blaze GT. Essentially he made the white background yellow. I believe the letters were the same color. Looked good IMO.

TRBO VNM

eh, I like the new plates. I have no issue with them.

He may be able to fight it in court, but what a pita to deal with every time. Hell, I have been pulled over about 7 or 8 times now for no front tag on my bmw. I decided to say screw it and am ordering a bracket today. takes too much damn time to sit on the side of the road just to recieve a warning. lol

mnewxcv

Established Member
if u guys paint the lettering, i think youd definitely get in trouble. that should at least be reflective, if not the whole plate.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
eh, I like the new plates. I have no issue with them.

He may be able to fight it in court, but what a pita to deal with every time. Hell, I have been pulled over about 7 or 8 times now for no front tag on my bmw. I decided to say screw it and am ordering a bracket today. takes too much damn time to sit on the side of the road just to recieve a warning. lol

This. Where did you order your bracket from?

Users who are viewing this thread