New SVE Drag wheels

kevinp

Established Member
Acorn lugs are a plus for sure.

That dark stainless looks pretty nice, be nice if they come out with a 17x9.5 so I can use my like new 500.00 rear M/T tires lol.

Last edited:

kevinp

Established Member
What is the difference between a 15x10 rear and a 15x8 rear, they both use a 275/60-15 tire.

2" of width is the difference :)

A 275/60/15 drag radial fits a little nicer on a 10" wheel, the 10" wide wheel needs to relocate the rear sway bar though on a S197 and the 8" does not.

kevinp

Established Member
Not when over %90 of wheels come from there already.....including factory wheels

+1

Even the OE forged 2013 GT500 wheels I have are clearly marked 'Made in Taiwan' next to the Ford part number. I'd hate to see what cost is from Ford on them..

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
I personally like my racestar setup with the 15x10's and 17x4.5's direct drilled. The washers and lug nuts have never given me a problem before.

The only reason why I would think about getting the SVE's is for the all black ones.

-Thomas

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
was a out to get direct drill racestars but hilding out til someone actually gets a set of these 15x10's and mounta a 28" tall slick on it with pics...i just hope the offsets are identical to the racestars...the racestars fit well and i know other wheels have aggressive offsets like the rtr's the sce drifts and even wheels like ss alcoas...these being a race rim id hope they keep to a conservative offset so we have alot of tire choices without any rubbing issues...

pickles

Established Member
I ordered a pair of the 15x10 dark stainless. I'll have them on the car around this time next week if all goes well. Pictures, and my opinion on the wheels to follow..

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I ordered a pair of the 15x10 dark stainless. I'll have them on the car around this time next week if all goes well. Pictures, and my opinion on the wheels to follow..

Exact ones I would go with.

*Excuse Any Grammar or Spelling Errors*
Tapatalkin' on the iPhone

Users who are viewing this thread