No ADM

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yup I guess I just couldn't get over he worked there and hadn't even heard of it.
No kidding.

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's new...or the GM/owner ordered both their allocations sold and didn't see any reason to get the salespeople up to date on cars that they wouldn't have a chance to sell anyways.

Or they could be dumb.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
No kidding.

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's new...or the GM/owner ordered both their allocations sold and didn't see any reason to get the salespeople up to date on cars that they wouldn't have a chance to sell anyways.

Or they could be dumb.

Maybe. I know my friend with the 13 said the GM ordered one for himself and one to sell. He told me the same GM had a DIB 13 with red stripes for himself when new and sold it a few months later. That's one of my favorite color combo's.

DukeNukem1

Established Member
No there not what I consider small they do Ford Lincoln and up to F-550. A friend of mine bought his 2013 GT500 from them Beau Townsend Ford Lincoln.

They had a white with blue stripes on there lot just in early November, so they know what it is. I live in Eaton and wouldnt pay their markup.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
They had a white with blue stripes on there lot just in early November, so they know what it is. I live in Eaton and wouldnt pay their markup.

Must of just been my salesman. I'm not in the market for one if I was I wouldn't pay over markup I'd wait. Nice to see a local on here.

krt22

Established Member
Yes indeed, just seems odd one car is going for 30k over and one for 3k under from the same dealership. If it was a white track pack car id call myself to find out

guarnibl

Established Member
Last edited:

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Some of these dealers are high, or praying they find someone with more money than brains.

BlownAway03

Established Member
At least that is a 2015. And I dont think mustang manny had a 2015 allocation so he probably paid an ADM himself and is just trying to find a sucker

Am I missing some thing about the 2015's? What makes it any more special than a 2016? To me, it seems Ford missed the mark with the 2015 release timing, finally got it ready, and just marketed it as a low number collector car. Who knows if this car will be worth any more when a 2016 model is identical?

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Am I missing some thing about the 2015's? What makes it any more special than a 2016? To me, it seems Ford missed the mark with the 2015 release timing, finally got it ready, and just marketed it as a low number collector car. Who knows if this car will be worth any more when a 2016 model is identical?

different vin

100 GT350s
37 Rs

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

In 2015 they only produced 50 GT350's with the track package...50 with the tech package...and 37 R's.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Today I was offered a comp orange track pack with stripes for msrp.

I turned it down, not the color I would want.

Told the dealer I'll wait till spring and get a '17 from him.

Deals are out there and not all dealers are crooks.

bdub85

Established Member
Today I was offered a comp orange track pack with stripes for msrp.

I turned it down, not the color I would want.

Told the dealer I'll wait till spring and get a '17 from him.

Deals are out there and not all dealers are crooks.

I would've bought it and sold the allocation. Easy money.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would've bought it and sold the allocation. Easy money.

I had this talk with a member the other day...I'm not sure what these cars are worth once they've been titled. There just aren't enough out there to really know.

crazyfish

Established Member
It seems no one wants to pay ADM but I paid $1000 over and took delivery of my car today. The car is spectacular but what was very surprising was the way the dealership went about delivering the car.
I have had some great dealers but this dealer really made my day and Christmas. My salesman took me around the dealership and introduced me to virtually everyone in the dealership from their porters to service manager, general managers, etc. This may not sound like much but then the owner of the dealership came in from one of his other dealerships to personally introduce himself to me and THANK ME for buying this Shelby from them. This delivery was almost like a little event not just for me but for the whole dealership. I felt I was treated special and being treated with Respect, and like a Customer not a number was refreshing. Also per the dealership this was their ONLY allocation on the 350gt. I also found out the 500gt will be out in middle 2016 and the 350gt will say goodbye by early 2017 as well as the voodoo motor. New motor is cross plane block.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I also found out the 500gt will be out in middle 2016 and the 350gt will say goodbye by early 2017 as well as the voodoo motor. New motor is cross plane block.

Speculation. Let's go ahead and start pushing that rumor.

Users who are viewing this thread