No ADM

roadace

Banned
This just purchased a certified Escape for my wife and asked our local dealer if a new GT350 had shown up their yet. Our salesmen didn't even hear or know about it lol.

Your salesman probably doesn't know much about anything or he would have a different vocation. Your car salesman could very well have been slingin hash at Bobs Big Boy last month. Why bother with a GED when you can just go be a car salesman.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your salesman probably doesn't know much about anything or he would have a different vocation. Your car salesman could very well have been slingin hash at Bobs Big Boy last month. Why bother with a GED when you can just go be a car salesman.
That's one of the most ignorant things I have ever read...and I've read a lot of comments on this forum.

What do you do for a living, Martavius?

Last edited:

BlownAway03

Established Member

Very ignorant comment. There are plenty of good salesmen out there that make great living at what they do. You get out of the profession what you put in.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I'm calling my dealer Monday morning to get the skinny on this cross plane block.

crazyfish

Established Member
20151213_132131_001_resized_1.jpg20151213_132221_001_resized_1.jpg
I'm calling my dealer Monday morning to get the skinny on this cross plane block.

I should have mentioned the gt500 is going to be the cross plane block. Just wanted to post about my purchase experience. The dealer said the new gt500 will be boosted as well. I guess their tight with their local rep and I guess the gt500 should be at all the upcoming auto shows. This dealership group has just started getting into performance cars only the last few years and the owner is a car guy. Really refreshing to see some passion in the car dealership.

By the way my car is awesome.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Beautiful car.

Great to hear you had a good dealership experience, especially considering the GT350 sodomizing taking place across the country right now. Regarding any potential GT500, your dealer is wishful thinking, at best. There are very few outside Ford, and that does not include the dealer network, that have any clue as to whether or not another GT500 will reach fruition.

bpmurr

Established Member
View attachment 56470View attachment 56471

I should have mentioned the gt500 is going to be the cross plane block. Just wanted to post about my purchase experience. The dealer said the new gt500 will be boosted as well. I guess their tight with their local rep and I guess the gt500 should be at all the upcoming auto shows. This dealership group has just started getting into performance cars only the last few years and the owner is a car guy. Really refreshing to see some passion in the car dealership.

By the way my car is awesome.

I'm sorry but anything the dealer is telling you about the GT500 is pure speculation. GT500 details have not been made available to Ford's dealer network. The GT350 will run at least two model years. I'm glad to hear you had a great experience. Enjoy the new ride!

Shaker1

Walkin' on Sunshine
Established Member
Certain vocations do have as a prerequisite that one maintain a thick skin. Car salesman, politician, carnival worker, honey wagon driver...

jtfx6552

Established Member

I lol'ed...

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm sorry but anything the dealer is telling you about the GT500 is pure speculation. GT500 details have not been made available to Ford's dealer network. The GT350 will run at least two model years. I'm glad to hear you had a great experience. Enjoy the new ride!

Just because it isnt "released" doesnt mean the info is invalid. I'd agree with what he has said so far... ;)

DieselDr

Established Member
I aspire to be a car salesman and live in trailer park.... Wtf are u guys talking about anymore? Where can I find a gt350?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I aspire to be a car salesman and live in trailer park.... Wtf are u guys talking about anymore? Where can I find a gt350?
I can tell you which dealers purchased mine...but I wouldn't recommend paying their ADM.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Dear Ford,

can you please increase GT350 production by at least 100% for the 2017 model year? You knew that by limiting supply that dealers would be frothing at the mouth. You knew that the R model would be near impossible to get. It was all part of the plan. But what you didn't realize was how much more fun moderating internet forums would be :)bored:) due to the ensuing silliness that you created.

Thanks.

Sincerely yours,

Random Moderator and former potential GT350 buyer that chose not to take it "prison style" in order to acquire one

Users who are viewing this thread