No Reason November SALE!!!!

ArabianOak

Established Member
whats that Paxton blower capable of putting down? how tough are the installs? supporting mods??? interested in knowing...

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Your turbo kit is TOOO EXPENSIVE. Where on this planet does a single turbo kit cost $6500?????????? If it was $5k it would sell out every time you got them in stock. Take a queue from beefcake with the blower kits for $4600.

Im sorry that you feel that way. If i was to sell this kit for 5000 i would lose money. One we use very high quality parts. Billet wheel turbo 2 46mm waste gates, and so on. This kit has proven its self to make more power then the 4000 dollar paxton and will continue to do so. This kit that is too expensive just went 9.14 on FULLY LOADED 2011. Weighed in at 3900 LBS.

I'm temped to switch out my tokico rears with vikings as they seem much better built lol

You should!!

I would not say they are better built because tokico makes nice shocks. They are just more suited for drag racing.

I sure would like the Mcleod RXT & a set of the Vikings....

Give us a call Cliff and we will get it ordered

Since your doing clutches can I get amen on Torque converters :D

Sorry man i cant at this time

whats that Paxton blower capable of putting down? how tough are the installs? supporting mods??? interested in knowing...

Install is not bad. You will need new Plugs, Tune, Tuner and a BAP

This kit will make north of 800 HP to go more you should look into a 8 rib upgrade

I dont understand, your "JPC special" for the Paxton and Id1000's has been that price for months.

Yes we have had it going on for awhile but not everyone knows about it
:beer:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Thanks for all the orders guys!!!

Linelock_copy__67503.1384370521.1280.1280.jpg

http://www.jpcracing.com/jpc-racing-2010-2013-gt-gt500-line-lock-kit-sale/

Last edited:

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Any deals on your Fuel systems? Looking for a triple 465 setup :), let me know... also ill be ordering a turbo kit from you since my procharger sold.. but ill probably wait till feburary when i get close to returning home from this deployment... Keep up the great work guys!

Torchy

Established Member
I called a few times today and left a VM. I have the 254 area code.

Need OAP

PM me here if yall didnt get the voicemail.

Users who are viewing this thread