North American Track Tour

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Registered today to do the Track Tour, just wondering how many others are going.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Can you provide a scan of the letter you got?

_NATT-Edit.jpg

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Current owners of 2013,2014 Shelby GT500's, Boss 302, or a 50th Anniversary limited edition Mustang GT get invitations with a unique user code. Not open to the general public. Events will be held at Mazda Laguna Seca, California; Road America, Wisconsin; Lime Rock Park, Connecticut; and Sebring Raceway, Florida.

marc@kentucky

Established Member
Thanks for the article- I seem to recall a track school type of event when the Boss 302 was announced, I'm hoping Ford does something similar once the GT350 is out.

zsommer79

Established Member
Current owners of 2013,2014 Shelby GT500's, Boss 302, or a 50th Anniversary limited edition Mustang GT get invitations with a unique user code. Not open to the general public. Events will be held at Mazda Laguna Seca, California; Road America, Wisconsin; Lime Rock Park, Connecticut; and Sebring Raceway, Florida.

So is this for all owners of these vehicles or there just a few selected form this group? I have a 2014 GT500 and haven't got anything yet.

railroad

Established Member
Sure would like to get one of those letters. Wonder what the arrangements for travel are?
Been buying new Fords since 1968, maybe my name is in the pot.

bpmurr

Established Member
Sure would like to get one of those letters. Wonder what the arrangements for travel are?
Been buying new Fords since 1968, maybe my name is in the pot.

I'm disappointed in not receiving an invite given my purchase history with Mustangs. I guess I didn't get an invite because of where I live in relation to the track.

Last edited:

Jabooh1

Established Member
So is this for all owners of these vehicles or there just a few selected form this group? I have a 2014 GT500 and haven't got anything yet.

My father has a 2013 Boss LS and got a letter today. I also have a 2013 Boss LS and haven't gotten a letter yet.

AZBOSS

Established Member
I am the original (and current) owner of a 2012 BOSS and I didn't get an invite. :-/

On the waiting list for Laguna, supposedly.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I got an email, and registered for Lime rock park.

It's multiple hot laps with an instructor, and multiple laps yourself as well!

Looking forward to it.

I've had 4 GT500s and 4 Cobras (non GT500s) wouldn't be so happy if I didn't get invited

2KSVT

Established Member
Haven't had a Mustang in years (so I wouldn't be on any invite list), but things like this is why I always check the "Yes, the manufacturer may contact me via regular mail/email" when they send you all of the stuff after you buy a car... if you don't check the box you're not on any contact lists.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
My dealer called me this morning regarding this. They forwarded my information to Ford to get my registered. I just finalized my order for my GT350R last week

Users who are viewing this thread