North American Track Tour

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
_FR%20Letter%20copy.jpg

mustangc

This too shall pass
Established Member
I'm patiently waiting on my invite. Patiently... I think I'll go check my mailbox again, for the 15th time today:)

oeleven gt500

Established Member
Got my invite today. Registered for Laguna Seca. I can't wait. I've got a 11 GT500, 12 Boss and a 13 Boss LS. I also went to two BTA's and did the 2nd track day in a FR500. I don't know if any of this got me this invite.

Willie2

Established Member
Nothing like getting a letter from Ford Performance to get your blood pumping!

SCALECRAFT

Established Member
Hi All

I got the invite on 7/20/15. Laguna Seca is 500 miles from me. I would like to know how much track time one will get. One lap can pass in under 2:00. So what exactly do you get for the time and money you put out?

I track my stock 14' 500, I would expect it to kick my cars ass by a at least 4/5 seconds on my best day so far 1:55.6 (first time out with mistakes) at Fontana Roval for me to get one. If I get track tires, then maybe not worth getting a 350.

Unless you just gotta have one. That's an emotional thing. Or a very long term investment. (Not all new cars are Ford Gts')

I'm into function and purpose.

If it's priced near a 2015 Z06, then noway. 'll get a Z06 first.

Enjoy the performance options !!

Driver plays a big roll too. Still with electronics helping

Last edited:

mustangc

This too shall pass
Established Member
So is this for all owners of these vehicles or there just a few selected form this group? I have a 2014 GT500 and haven't got anything yet.

I haven't gotten an invite, so I followed the link on the website to send an owner's email with my VIN number and asked about availability. I received a reply this morning saying all events are full and there is a waiting list, but no mention if they were putting me on the list or not, which tells me they were probably not adding me to any list and that I should just go pound sand.

No mention on how they decided which Sneetches received "stars upon thars" and why some of us did not. I understand if it were first-come-first-served but when some of us didn't get invites, kinda pisses me off.

"As a current owner of a 2013 or 2014 Shelby GT500, a Boss 302, or a 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Mustang GT, you're invited!" - oh, but not you...or you...or you.

SCALECRAFT

Established Member
The money I refer to is the cost to get there, stay somewhere, ect.

Sneecthes, I think I know that story by heart.

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
The money I refer to is the cost to get there, stay somewhere, ect.

Sneecthes, I think I know that story by heart.

I gotta pay $100ish for a hotel, limerock is a nice fun ride from me: bout 90 mins

It'll cost more for those of you not in driving distance. But it's one hell of a test drive opp!

Users who are viewing this thread