Northwoods Shelby Club @ Road America on August 15-17, 2008

Clutchdumper

Established Member
Mike,

Something to shoot for.........the C6-R's ran a 2:01 at RA this past weekend. :poke:

Dar,

Barring injury of course, I think we'd all be a lot faster if we had a corporate sponsor ready to build us a new car just in case......

I rode with Andy Pilgrim in my car earlier this year and he'd run me down in a Camry rental car.

I'm just going to follow Fred or Bruce and hopefully pull them to the flag coming out of 14. :burnout:

Mike

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
We'll miss you Mike - and Cindyann too (not to mention her fantastic lunches). Damn, who are we going to get to cook this year? Maybe Liz if we pormise to give her a ride and go really, really , really fast???
:beer:

VENM

One of the Fab 5 Fords
Established Member
I'm leaving the wets at home :banana::banana::banana: Glad your gonna make it Fred :thumbsup:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Mike and Cindyann:

We are going to miss you guys and the mobile "Soup Kitchen". :(

Vince Condella just informed me we are looking forward to three glorious dry days with moderate temps! :dancenana::dancenana:

It doesn't get much better than that!! :rockon::bowdown:

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

silver02stang

Just a GT
Established Member
hope you guys don't mind me showing up with 2 of my boys... 4yrs & 2yrs. Good kids, and i like to bring 'em to as much of this stuff as i can. i'll be the one with the silver GT with the Simpson kid seats in the back:)

Users who are viewing this thread