Established Member
Premium Member
07d20906282a47214c1d3aa598636497.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
...fries suck too
5 guys fries are just US #2 shitty russet potatoes. They aren't even frying style potatoes, that's why they are all brown because the sugars are off and it makes them taste like crap. Look at the difference between In N Out vs 5G. I supply the new In N Out here in CO and they served 32,000 orders of fries their first day lmao. Those are all hand cut.... They cut 10 pallets worth of potatoes... 23,000 lbs @ a 12 oz average tuber size is 30,665 potatoes that were hand cut in one day. Pretty crazy.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Damn, it seems like we are split decision here guys! I appreciate the feedback, but will have to try them myself whenever I travel somewhere.

I will agree I don’t consider a five guys fast food. We do have one here pretty good stuff, expensive(for a burger), and no drive thru.

Being a northerner y’all ever had Culver’s?

hope we don’t derail to much.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
SVTP has experts on everything!
5 guys fries are just US #2 shitty russet potatoes. They aren't even frying style potatoes, that's why they are all brown because the sugars are off and it makes them taste like crap. Look at the difference between In N Out vs 5G. I supply the new In N Out here in CO and they served 32,000 orders of fries their first day lmao. Those are all hand cut.... They cut 10 pallets worth of potatoes... 23,000 lbs @ a 12 oz average tuber size is 30,665 potatoes that were hand cut in one day. Pretty crazy.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Man we don’t have either up here. I’ve always wanted to try both these places if I ever go west. Is one far superior to the other?

they had a whataburger outside a friends neighborhood back in college, it closed in a year or two because it sucked. I will say they ****ed up the orders all the time so maybe the people making it had something to do with it.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Culver’s is the shit
Damn, it seems like we are split decision here guys! I appreciate the feedback, but will have to try them myself whenever I travel somewhere.

I will agree I don’t consider a five guys fast food. We do have one here pretty good stuff, expensive(for a burger), and no drive thru.

Being a northerner y’all ever had Culver’s?

hope we don’t derail to much.

Users who are viewing this thread