On3 performance Twin Turbo kit

nicksender

Established Member
I did a Swaintech coating on some of my piping on my WRX daily driver. It came out great, wasn't too expensive, and I don't have any of the negatives of a wrap.

Yellow03snake

Established Member
I may have a brand new one of these kits for sale up soon if anyone is interested send me a PM, otherwise I'll put another ad up, the last ad didn't go so well lol

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
The next batch of kits to ship out will include a revised MAF tube that is large enough to work with the stock MAF. Not sure if anything else changed with the kit. It may have slightly longer IC support brackets for the 13-14 cars.

JTS_7

Established Member
I will have an honest unbiased review of my kit and experience with on3 here soon.

Car put down 735 iirc at 8/9psi ( believe it peaked but dropped down), my tuner lowered the boost so we would get to the number I felt comfortable at for now. I forget what it put down on 6psi but was pretty stout. It's on a pretty conservative tune.

I am also using the 3.5" charge pipe for the MAF.

syclone50

Established Member
Anyone with the On3 have an issue with their brake fittings. The two larger fittings are both leaking. One at the master cylinder and the other at the ABS motor. They are as tight as they will go and still leak. Just from bleeding them, I haven't even pushed on the pedal yet.

Anyone have this problem with theirs?

JTS_7

Established Member
Anyone with the On3 have an issue with their brake fittings. The two larger fittings are both leaking. One at the master cylinder and the other at the ABS motor. They are as tight as they will go and still leak. Just from bleeding them, I haven't even pushed on the pedal yet.

Anyone have this problem with theirs?

You need to take a grinder and tak about an inch off the back of the fittings.muse the crush washers to seal...

JTS_7

Established Member
An inch?

The threads on the fitting are only about 3/4" total.

Sorry it was early. I think a 1/4" would do. Basically you don't want the fitting to bottom out inside. You want the crush washer to do all the "sealing"

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
my friend tom has a black coupe thats had a on3 kit for over 2 years with a master power t-76 with a 96 ar and best so far is 9.45@145 ,,,,,zero problems and no fitmant issues except for squeezing the intercooler between the bumper and AC condenser was tight. i would hardly say they are junk,probably more like the idiot installing. chinese made yes,but what aint made in china! i had one on my own 90 notch, 1 v band was kinda crappy but it didnt leak ,other than that it had a master power t-70, which is your option anyway!i know another 2 valve gt hear running 10.5@131 with the on3,....i am looking hard at this kit for my auto,.......skip ahead the video to like the 144 mark on the first video . second is of the 2 valve gt.
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/3060/055og.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwGxwBwcCm8

How many years did it take to get the fox- kit that good.Coyote kit is brand new.

hitmix300

Established Member
anyone have a few images of the turbo cold side to the intercooler routing? i struggled last night with this fitment/install on those pipes. thanks!

s238CM9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread