Pics/Video of MGW shifter for 2007 - 2011 GT500!!!

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
MGW,

If I held off on this Steeda short throw... could I expect to have this in hand by August 17th?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
MGW,

If I held off on this Steeda short throw... could I expect to have this in hand by August 17th?

From what George told us all he is waiting are some custom made bushings that he should have in hand very soon, so I'd say that is very doable. Give them a call at the shop to make sure though.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I've got about 200 clips to splice/edit together. We just shot it 3 days ago. I'll have the video posted in about a week after MW2010. :rockon:

thanks, we will all thank you when your done

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Just had the chance to check this out myself in Rich's car.
All I can say is I will be ordering this when it comes available. It feels amazing! 2nd to third is virtually impossible to miss unless it is chuckstang driving. :rockon:

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Will this shifter will accept the 2010 shifter ball??

Yes we will have 2 thread options... one for the stock m12 x 1.25 and 1 for the coarse thread m12 x 1.75 which is to fit our shift knobs like on richs car

george

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
Just had the chance to check this out myself in Rich's car.
All I can say is I will be ordering this when it comes available. It feels amazing! 2nd to third is virtually impossible to miss unless it is chuckstang driving. :rockon:

Hahahaha!!

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
MGW,

Put me on that list, the Tri-ax sold! =] I emailed you at the company address as well!

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
Ok, I've been draggin' my rear end on getting a shifter, mainly because I thought the Shelby shifter would have been the ticket. BUT, now I have another alternative and from the sounds of it looks like the top dog.

So, like everyone else has asked....when and how much? :banana:

I think the black knob with silver would be ok, but Alloy w/ Silver would be perfect!

BTW...does someone need a lift to install one of these? I would really rather do the install myself if at all possible. :coolman:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Just rowed the gears with the new MGW.

PERFECTION.

I've been running the SPP Billet...it will be removed asap when the MGW gets here.

The Knobs are 2 1/8" diameter and are super nice quality as well.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
nice work George. Will they adjust like the S197 3650 shifters? 1-10 turns?

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
nice work George. Will they adjust like the S197 3650 shifters? 1-10 turns?

yes it can be adjusted to 10 turns but frankly i would not go anywhere NEAR 10 turns out as it would be WAYYYY to notchy.

remember the tr6060 and t56 trannies are already spaced much closer than a 3650 so 5 turns out is really short

regards
george

Users who are viewing this thread