Posi Performance Closed as of 7-20-2012

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Brian, we've had some good phone conversations about your business, and I'm truly sorry to see you shut it down. But I totally understand why. It's just sad. Your character, my friend, shines to the utmost. I'll talk to you soon.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I'm surprised to hear business was so good, I thought by now nearly every cobra blower had been ported by you :)

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
You are a great guy and well respected in our community. I don't own one of your parts, but I appreciate everything you have done. I have four kids also, and can appreciate your stance on the family.

topfueldart

Established Member
Glad I got my hands on one as well, Port 178 is safe, sound, and will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future...

Best of luck to you and yours Brian.

mustangcrazybj

Established Member
Good luck on the new stage of life sir, enjoy the family time like you deserve and we'll all look for you at Beech bend in a couple of months.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
oh wow. i havent been in this section for a little bit and just noticed this thread. and i was coming in here to post a thread that i was going to do a small run of ports too lol. nothing to do with this thread at all.

sorry to see you close your doors brian. you're a great guy to deal with and as honest a business man as they come :beer: i pretty much stopped offering blower ports and just started referring people to you. i know how it can get overwhelming. cant imagine it with your full time business you already run.

maybe you can tone it down to just ports? and maybe tone that down to just 1 a week or something? im sure people would be happy with whatever terms you could come up with :beer:

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
Brian, you were awesome to work with and sold something very few can do these days.... EXCELLENT SERVICE....

Proud to have a Posi Port on our car!!

cbr repsol

Established Member
Wow im really shocked...but understand your family situation. Maybe later as a few years go on posi will be back? Enjoy your time with your kids since they grow so fast. Stay here online with us.

Great guy imo:beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Brian, you rocked to the top as a vendor for good reason. You will be missed by a lot of people. I know you'll still hang here when possible. I meant 'missed as a vendor'. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread