Possible move to Miami - Educate Me

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Do tell, please!
Cayman Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Belize
Turks and Caicos

St. Barts. Bring your checkbook.

I’ve been to most of all the Caribbean islands and these are a few I could live happily for the rest of my life. It’s definitely not for everyone but I don’t live a very complicated life.

Gym
Beach
Food.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
I'm trying to work on having better weekends. Motivation has been lacking
Alcohol is the first step towards improving your life. I’m not a life coach nor will I give you free advice but alcohol is pure and utter shit. It is for the weak and it’s nothing more than self medicating your problems away.

Until you fix this you will not have motivation. You will not find peace.

Sorry brother.

Zemedici

Established Member
Alcohol is the first step towards improving your life. I’m not a life coach nor will I give you free advice but alcohol is pure and utter shit. It is for the weak and it’s nothing more than self medicating your problems away.

Sorry brother.

This. I call the shit poison. Nothing good comes from it, imo

And i loved T&C when i went. And i liked Montego bay, too

Got offered tons of Colombian bam bam when i was in Santa Domingo

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Sorry brother.

I just have to find ways to well.. " fill time"

Mon - Fri. I work 7-4, which means Im up at 5 for gym, home at 4:30pm. 5 days a week. So essentially 5p-11p, 5 days a week. Of time I try to fill well doing anything.

Then you got the weekend...

You never realize how much free time you have, until you get the free time, and now that I'm single I'm covering all the household stuff alone, so the budget to do things took a nice kick in the dick

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
I just have to find ways to well.. " fill time"

Mon - Fri. I work 7-4, which means Im up at 5 for gym, home at 4:30pm. 5 days a week. So essentially 5p-11p, 5 days a week. Of time I try to fill well doing anything.

Then you got the weekend...

You never realize how much free time you have, until you get the free time, and now that I'm single I'm covering all the household stuff alone, so the budget to do things took a nice kick in the dick
Like I said I ain’t no life coach.

Do you have a degree?

Go back to school nights and improve yourself. Get a better education get a better career and move forward.

Just sitting on here complaining and bitching will get you no where. Especially with me.

Fill your time with productive shit.
Improve your chances of being happy.
Obviously right now you are not. No one including me is going to give you shit. You either take it. Or rot.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Like I said I ain’t no life coach.

Do you have a degree?

Go back to school nights and improve yourself. Get a better education get a better career and move forward.

Just sitting on here complaining and bitching will get you no where. Especially with me.

Fill your time with productive shit.
Improve your chances of being happy.
Obviously right now you are not. No one including me is going to give you shit. You either take it. Or rot.

Nope. GED.

Career wise, I'm in great spot to make great money ( I just got back into what I'm good at after 3 years of bullshit thinking I wanted a Fed job) and Im now working for a company that is handing me the reigns to grow it as I see fit, and we came up with $ goals for me long term.

I do some productive shit. Just have to find 60 hours of it haha.

I'm working on it, and I know it'll get better. Just right now rebounding off the relationship.. 3 months. It'll be completely different.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
A US flag in the court room means a lot to me.
Ask the guys in jail over Jan 6th how much it means to them.

I said if it weren’t for Florida I’d consider the Caribbean but White sandy beaches clean ocean water tropical weather 12 months a year mean more to me than the flag waiving inside a court room.

America ain’t nothing compared to what it once stood for. Not. A. Ting.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Ask the guys in jail over Jan 6th how much it means to them.

I said if it weren’t for Florida I’d consider the Caribbean but White sandy beaches clean ocean water tropical weather 12 months a year mean more to me than the flag waiving inside a court room.

America ain’t nothing compared to what it once stood for. Not. A. Ting.
Yep and there are a lot more than just them.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
@BrunotheBoxer how did you decide on naples? did you try out any other locations before finalizing on naples?
Demographic my brother. Check them out.
One of the safest places in America.
The beaches are pristine.
It’s as far south as you can almost get where everything works for us which means less severe cold fronts in the winter.
Lots of top tier restaurants and we found a place for such a fair price we could not pass it up with tons of green space.

But the demographics were the main reason.

Users who are viewing this thread