Posting about MSX is open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
WTF said:
Hey Mike. Good to hear things worked out. I've text billy a few times since our last talk (a while back, i know) and he hasn't bothered to respond. The next time you talk him, tell him I'd still like to get a little assistance from him.... if he's still willing. Thanks dude. :beer:
No problem.

I sent him a text a couple of days ago requesting info for all the members that are still waiting for resolution, but i never heard anything. He is dying to know how much power my car puts down after it is broken in and tuned, so I am sure I will be talking to him again. I also plan on sending him a text in the near future.

He made things right by me and three other members that I know of. I don't know why he only did it for us, or why he won't contact others. My car still runs great. Aside from being low on the water/coolant side, everything has been perfect. No noises runs very strong...it's been great. I just can't see why Billy doesn't make the effort to do that with everyone else. :shrug:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
EDITED BY L.L. Another remark like that will get your smartass perma banned.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99723

9. The SVTPerformance staff reserves the right to edit or delete any post/thread/ect we deem necessary.

10. If you disagree with the actions of the SVTPerformance Staff, express your concerns privately. We are always willing to listen, however, public bashing of the team will be deleted and possibly end in your banishment.

CLEAR?

It wasn't a smartass reply! It was a comment that they man/shop in question was STILL doing stupid stuff, but someone thew out that baby with the bathwater. I'm sorry that you can't see that point!

Last edited:

Deviant

Converting to Lightning
Established Member
hey there,

I got my motor back from him and it looks like everything is absolutely great except for that i still didnt have all of the things taht were stole out of it. We discussed going through the insurance and all of that and billy told me that everything would be handled by him and he has my stuff and would be shipping it out.

I have recieved no correspondence since that point the shop number is disconnected and his cell has not worked for the past two days. does anyone have ANY way of contacting this guy. I love the engine and everything is working absolutely amazingly just a few things need to get handled

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Mach1Marauder said:
EDITED BY L.L. Another remark like that will get your smartass perma banned.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99723

9. The SVTPerformance staff reserves the right to edit or delete any post/thread/ect we deem necessary.

10. If you disagree with the actions of the SVTPerformance Staff, express your concerns privately. We are always willing to listen, however, public bashing of the team will be deleted and possibly end in your banishment.

CLEAR?

It wasn't a smartass reply! It was a comment that they man/shop in question was STILL doing stupid stuff, but someone thew out that baby with the bathwater. I'm sorry that you can't see that point!

I'm not here to argue with you. Follow the rules or be gone.

Pretty simple huh?

RDDYKW

Established Member
Deviant, Congrats on being in the "Chosen Few" group instead of the "Mostly F--ked Over Majority"
Again, congrats!!!

Don

Deviant

Converting to Lightning
Established Member
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if ANYONE has ANYWAY of getting in contact with him i would greatly appreciate it, i am out a lot of money now and if is greatly frustrating

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Ok, so where do i start. I WAS a friend of billy's back when he was starting up MSX a few years ago. He helped install some of my bolt ons back then, as i introduced him to Lightnings.

Everything was fine, he was (As far as i know) honest back then. I made the mistake of recommending him to Larry. He got his motor built. I saw it go together, and took pics of most of it. Everything was fine. He built a few other members motors, no problems. Then it gets ****ed up.

Last december, i let him borrow my truck for header numbers. Yes they are Pacesetters with custom Mid-pipes. I went out of town, making the mistake of leaving my truck with him. He then texts me saying he hit a piece of rubber on the freeway.. Ok, im pissed but shit happens. Then he tells me what happened. Apparently he was driving back from somewhere, when he hit the tire. It broke my lower grill in half. Ok, he owes me a grill. Then he tells me the truck was running fine, until he got back to the shop.. He turned it off, then restarted it to move it later, and all of a sudden it was making a horrible sound. Im flying the bullshit flag by this time. He pulls the engine apart, and the number 5 rod is gone. All thats left is the part that bolts to the crank, about an inch on the bottom of the piston. Both sides of the skirt are broken out. This all ends up going on MY CAR INSURANCE. They give me money(460.00) to replace the grill but dont have any evidence the tire did anything to the engine.

So now were talking about my options. He tells me hes going to build me a motor, using these parts. Nothing happens. Then he tells me he is using other customers parts on my truck, since they arent using them(A LIE) Still nothing. I bought a set of 04 Wheels and tires off of LightningClint. They had 100 miles on them. I took them over to the shop, and ask him to switch them out, so i can sell my old wheels. Later, I go to the shop to check out my truck, and the new wheels are on HIS truck. Didnt ask me, just did it. Its not the first time he took my parts either. Who knows how many other peoples parts he took. Finally, he does switch them out, and supposedly sold my wheels to a friend.. More bullshit. I talk to the friend, he says he paid billy 200.00 for wheels, yet i was selling them for 450.00. Months go buy, nothing gets done to my truck. It sits there for 5 months, and i tell him to put it back to stock, whatever just do it. 2 months later, im talking about possibly selling the truck, and he decides to finally put a motor in it... Its stock. Supposedly rebuilt, but the block is kind of rusty. He said he had my heads fixed, and he reused them.

7 months after it broke, i finally get to go over there and we finish putting it back together. He kept the headers, since i MIGHT sell the truck, and since i cut the mids off, now I have to get my stock catback welded in. Oh, and now the truck will start, but very randomly(Only done it 2 different times total) die. It will do it 3 or 4 times before it will start and run. It keeps throwing a lean code, but checking the plugs shows the passenger 4 running just right(Light brownish), while the drivers side are black (Rich?) So its either a bad 02, or a cam degree'd wrong. What do you guys think? Now the mother ****er wont respond at all to me, and he owes me around 800.00. There is more, but i dont remember all the crap ive dealt with....

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow NvrSpds, that is some serious Bullshit.

How the **** do you lose the fifth rod in your motor like that? I'm surpised you didn't beat the shit out of him.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
2004SVTL said:
Wow NvrSpds, that is some serious Bullshit.

How the **** do you lose the fifth rod in your motor like that? I'm surpised you didn't beat the shit out of him.

Billy was out ragging the piss out of his truck that's how.:nonono: This Billy MOFO has some serious karma coming his way.:kaboom:

stg1sleeper

Established Member
id put in my .02 about billy, but id probably get banned so ill keep the truth to myself. Hey that really sucks to hear about your L but i feel for ya and i hope you get your money and belongs back.

to everyone that cares, my lawer said that billy is not bankrupt or going bankrupt.

to billy, i hope your doing well and yes, im still suing you:banana:

RDDYKW

Established Member
Thank You...

stg1sleeper. I have been wondering if the AH of Turlock was really bankrupt.. I know he is morally but the financial side is what counts and is what I really wanted to know
Thanks again, Chad, for the update.!!!!

Don

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
RDDYKW said:
stg1sleeper. I have been wondering if the AH of Turlock was really bankrupt.. I know he is morally but the financial side is what counts and is what I really wanted to know
Thanks again, Chad, for the update.!!!!

Don

Hey Don, Have you filed charges yet?

RDDYKW

Established Member
Charges

:shrug: NO, not yet. Still waiting to get my truck back. With the final bill, I'll know how much Billy owes me==all the missing parts.
Should have the L in "a couple of weeks". Engine is assembled, should be installed this week and next.
Thanks for asking!! By the time I get my L back, your shoulder should be ready to tilt some beer at Hooter's.
Speaking of Hooter's, new one is opening in Campbell in Feb of '08

Don

RDDYKW

Established Member
BILLY,:bash: Learn to enunciate!! The phones messages you left LL and I, neither one of us could understand what you saying. We can't even understand you when we're talking to you in person.

Learn to ENUNCIATE:xpl: :cuss:

Don "RDDYKW"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread