Posting about MSX is open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Well...Picked up the car last night. It sounds and runs great (well, for the first 100 miles). I just need to get past this 1k mile break in period..ERR..LOL I'll post up pics as soon as I can.

PM's will be sent to certain members when I have more time later today.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Cool, congrats Mike, now we can finally see some kill strories again :)

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Thanks guys. The car does run and idle great. Not a single movement on any gauges (except for the big FUEL..LOL). The P1 head unit seems to be a tad louder, but Billy said he double checked the level and looked good. I am going to do an oil change this weekend and order some oil for hte head unit since it is about 5000k miles since it was installed anyway.

Everyone has been commenting on how much happier I am....I love having her back..I can't wait to get it dyno tuned after break in, and see what she has in her.

Pete - I'll be sure to hit your up in your 'new vette'. After i have a few kills, I need some humbling...LOL

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol no problem Mike :) Good to see you finally got ti and its working out for you.

dropstang4u

Established Member
Well after months of waiting I finally got my car back from msx. Billy has done everything he said he was going to do From what I can see. I`ve even verified with the machine shop he uses to see if he`s brought any blocks over for machining lately and they told me yes. My only problem is waiting to break it in to see if it can take the abuse. I was pointed to msx from this forum because of all the good things you guys were saying about the guy.Now he makes a few mistakes and you guys hang him out to dry. I`ll be the first to admit customer service is not a strong point at his shop. I wanted to drive over several times and ring his neck myself but I like my freedom to much. I`ll keep you guys posted if I have any issues with my new msx built motor.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
dropstang4u said:
I was pointed to msx from this forum because of all the good things you guys were saying about the guy.Now he makes a few mistakes and you guys hang him out to dry. .

Listen Up!!!!! It was NOT a FEW mistakes.:nono:

He has literally financially focked several people.:kaboom:
He's charged between $1,200 - $1,500 cancellation fees after he screwed up and didn't do the work within months of the deadlines he set himself.
He screwed around a LOT of people with lies, missing parts and multiple missed deadlines. He lied directly to me several times.:nonono:
Shit, he lied so many times he even got his lies mixed up.:rollseyes

I'm glad you got your car back and I hope it runs excellent for years to come.:pepper:

But get your facts straight before you spout crap here.:bored:

BILLY BOY IS A PIECE OF SHIT :fart:

RDDYKW

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:

He's charged between $1,200 - $1,500 cancellation fees after he screwed up and didn't do the work within months of the deadlines he set himself.
He screwed around a LOT of people with lies, missing parts and multiple missed deadlines. He lied directly to me several times.:nonono:

I'm glad you got your car back and I hope it runs excellent for years to come.:pepper:

Agreed:xpl:

"SNAKIE"

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:

yea a big peace of shit!!! and a pussy, just for the record. ****in lier...:poke:

stg1sleeper

Established Member
A FEW F****N MISTAKES!!! he stole my car and parted it out. He stole over a grand off of my card, he sold me a built long block that he probably never even put in, hes let customers cars get broken into while they sat there to rot and he stole from everyone else or f***ed over everyone in here!

im very happy for everyone that has been succesfully accounted for but when my lawsuit is over and im collecting what ive lost, is when im gonna be bashing him even harder than ever.

A few mistakes?

EDITED BY F2B-Don't make any more suggestive or implicit threats towards anyone on here, I don't care how bad you got screwed. Got it?

Last edited by a moderator:

I'D WIN

Established Member
While I am not sticking up for anybody, if you have pending legal action, I would suggest you leaving it at that. Let your representation handle the matter. Threats directed towards somebody can change things substantially. Not to mention, it could end up costing you in the long run.

stg1sleeper said:
A FEW F****N MISTAKES!!! he stole my car and parted it out. He stole over a grand off of my card, he sold me a built long block that he probably never even put in, hes let customers cars get broken into while they sat there to rot and he stole from everyone else or f***ed over everyone in here!

im very happy for everyone that has been succesfully accounted for but when my lawsuit is over and im collecting what ive lost, is when im gonna be bashing him even harder than ever.

A few mistakes? did you mean hang him out to dry, or hang him...

Billy, when our legal shit is all over, im still paying you a visit, but only when this is over. Just to say "hi" if you catch what im throwing at ya!
see ya soon

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I'D WIN said:
While I am not sticking up for anybody, if you have pending legal action, I would suggest you leaving it at that. Let your representation handle the matter. Threats directed towards somebody can change things substantially. Not to mention, it could end up costing you in the long run.
I agree.

I would be furious myself if I had to go through legalities of a stolen vehicle, but threats made on a public forum is not a good idea. IMO, neither is physically following through.

I hope everyone the best, and I will continue to keep in contact with Billy as much as I can to see if I can help get anything resolved.

:beer:

SS14PSI

Established Member
EDITED by F2B- Don't come in here to stir the pot, if you have business or knowledge of MSX that relates to or helps those that HAVE/ARE being screwed by Billy then by all means share. This thread is for the sole purpose of getting all Billy's bullshit cleared up and not to question the validity of claims made against him or MSX.

Last edited by a moderator:

SS14PSI

Established Member
SS14PSI said:
EDITED by F2B- Don't come in here to stir the pot, if you have business or knowledge of MSX that relates to or helps those that HAVE/ARE being screwed by Billy then by all means share. This thread is for the sole purpose of getting all Billy's bullshit cleared up and not to question the validity of claims made against him or MSX.
I only reiterated what the previous 2 posts had mentioned already. I also thought that the fact that I have seen the inside of the MSX shop intermittently for the past year or so would be valid, and I would let this guy know that never have I seen what amounts to a parted, or even partially parted out car in or at the shop, except of course for Billy's black Mach1 which was always in pieces, and still is. I assume my post was edited because it had an overtone of defense of MSX. Make no mistake, I believe Billy deserved to lose his shop because of the poor decisions he made in screwing people. (such as the re-boxed Pacesetter longtube thing) Again, not trying to stir the pot here, just trying to keep facts straight, especially since it seems as though in many a forum things can be easily exaggerated and facts and figures can get skewed. Nontheless, Billy F'd a bunch of people, and I hope he makes it all right.

stg1sleeper

Established Member
EDITED BY F2B-Don't make any more suggestive or implicit threats towards anyone on here, I don't care how bad you got screwed. Got it?[/QUOTE]

100% understood. i always stand by what i say or write and i will aknowledge that my comments were uncalled for but have been no worse than others on here.

To the moderators, the members and to billy/MSX, i apologise for expressing my aggressive words and will keep my negative opinions in check while replying to and starting threads/posts on SVTP.com in the future.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Any/all factual info is appreciated. Thank you both for understanding that us mods are merely trying to do a difficult job here. Facts won't be edited so make them known as such in the futrue, heresay and conjecture will be questioned and/or removed to prevent confusion.

Don't let your emotions get the better of you if you can as we know it usually only results in more problems. Thanks! :beer:

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
ponygt65 said:
I agree.

I would be furious myself if I had to go through legalities of a stolen vehicle, but threats made on a public forum is not a good idea. IMO, neither is physically following through.

I hope everyone the best, and I will continue to keep in contact with Billy as much as I can to see if I can help get anything resolved.

:beer:

Hey Mike. Good to hear things worked out. I've text billy a few times since our last talk (a while back, i know) and he hasn't bothered to respond. The next time you talk him, tell him I'd still like to get a little assistance from him.... if he's still willing. Thanks dude. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread