Pre-Workout Supplements...

Kevins89notch

Established Member
How do you like that? I was using Cytogainer for the longest time and I wanna pick up another weight gainer.

Edit: I didn't see a difference with mixing Jack3d in very warm water. But again, pre-workouts don't have a huge affect on me to begin with. After I use this tub I'll go back to drinking coffee before workouts again.

I've yet to try it. I love ON's products so far, so I decided to stick with what I know. The serving size in insane! A 12lb bag is 16 servings. I'm gonna take some half servings with me to work, and see if that helps. I haven't really gained anything in 2-3 months now. :fm:

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
UPS man brought me a present. This should help on my work days, which kills my diet.

166824_495377271273_715186273_6357113_2649070_n.jpg

I have that too. I use it whenever i don't have time to eat during school. The serving is pretty crazy though.

BTW, i just got back from the gym using Vasocor, and that stuff is pretty good. Going to take it for a month and see if my body gets used to it or not.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I have that too. I use it whenever i don't have time to eat during school. The serving is pretty crazy though.

BTW, i just got back from the gym using Vasocor, and that stuff is pretty good. Going to take it for a month and see if my body gets used to it or not.

Any ideas on how to get it smoother? I did 16oz of milk, with one scoop in my shaker bottle, and it pretty damn lumpy.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
UPS man brought me a present. This should help on my work days, which kills my diet.

166824_495377271273_715186273_6357113_2649070_n.jpg

I guess it's okay if you're extremely busy.

However, I think weight gainers are garbage for the most part. Just half a serving contains over 120grams of carbs, and the carb source is maltodextrin. :xpl: (which coincidentally, I think it's hilarious they boast about "no added sugar" maltodextrin IS a sugar).

Don't get me wrong, eating the right carbs at the right times throughout the day is very important. As well as eating more calories than you consume.

However, eating 120grams to 250grams of simple carbs in a single serving to get your cal count up isn't going to give you optimum results. It will help you gain though! :lol1:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I guess it's okay if you're extremely busy.

I work as a server, where I'm running around from 3pm till 11pm. On an average night, I walk over 10 miles in that period. So I'm not eating for that time period, and doing cardio. ****!!!!

Edit, I just had a shake as mentioned. It was only half a serving, and I just took a major shit, and feel like I just ate thankgiving dinner. I think the shake did its job.

FEARED

Established Member
I recently picked up some NO-Xplode to see what all the hype was about. I feel that I've wasted my money. I honestly feel no difference and it tastes horrible. I get better results from the $10 Creatine Walmart sells.

that shit is full of fillers.. makes me sick too.

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
Ive used No Explode for a little while and Superpump 250 for a couple years. Last month I switched to Jack3d and love it. I'll probably stick with it for a while.

CSD

Banned
I use Superpump 250 every other month. Taste great and gives you incredible energy.

I've also tried NO-xplode, waste of $. I'm surprised it's still on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread