Problems at the other lightning site

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Established Member
STL Lightning said:
How about when Rob, the forum post whore, ripped off a bunch of people with his parts he was making, or painting, or whatever.. Now that was classic.. BigD eventually stepped in on the members side, but it took way too long.. And then the section and posts all were deleted.

LOL now Ima post whore....but I didnt rip anyone off...but yeah that took forever...

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
As gay as this sounds, did they ban me or make me a MU? I've been on vacation so IDK WTF is going on. It just says they're updating the site.
No Bob,I doubt they would ban you..The site has been down.It came back up this morning but went down again... :shrug:

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
Well, I have only been on there a few times. Not at all since before I went to the desert. I don't even know my logon info. I can tell you that Inever really felt welcomed there as people do here. This site rocks.....the other, not so much....

JeffsLightning

Established Member
What is truely sad is that I have been on the "other" sight since day one back when I pre ordered my 99 and since then it has been worse...Too bad...

FordFanStan

Established Member
How do you know if you are on the MU list or not other than seeing it takes long for anything to happen if at all does? So I wonder why I am on that list if I am over there? It looks like everything that is going on has happened in the Gen 1 section which I have not visited in at least a couple months :shrug: ...

To be honest, I would guess I have something like that here more over :shrug: . Majority of the times I try to submit a post it either times out or does not go through, and I have to refresh or back up and retype the whole thing :??:

... Stan

txyaloo

Established Member
FordFanStan@DMP said:
How do you know if you are on the MU list or not other than seeing it takes long for anything to happen if at all does? So I wonder why I am on that list if I am over there? It looks like everything that is going on has happened in the Gen 1 section which I have not visited in at least a couple months :shrug: ...

To be honest, I would guess I have something like that here more over :shrug: . Majority of the times I try to submit a post it either times out or does not go through, and I have to refresh or back up and retype the whole thing :??:

... Stan

There was a post with a screenshot of the MU list from back in May on the DelValo site. You're name was on the list. For some reason I'm thinking it said May 2005, but it might have been 06 or 07.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
FordFanStan@DMP said:

... Stan
Yeah but that is due to server load not cause you were an ass to someone

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
They can shutdown the rest of the site as long as they keep the classifieds :O

ecoastkid

Established Member
I couldnt care less if NLOC shut down and the Big D(ick) lost his shirt on it.

I had something like 1600 posts there (Only because I found that board first when I got the truck...lol) and was banned after complaining about the poor quality of a certain oil seperator that I paid $185.00 for. When I got it, I wondered why no one ever had complained (Maybe they had but also got banned). Wouldnt you know, a BUNCH of people agreed with me and the vendor got pissed. He actually put his product on sale using "ecoastkid" as the coupon code...:-D...Unlike the vendor, I never hurled any insultesor anything...Then I was banned and my avitar read "I'm a Jerk!"....Ok...thats real professional.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
brucewrs said:
No Bob,I doubt they would ban you..The site has been down.It came back up this morning but went down again... :shrug:

Maybe so but IMO it's only a question of when, not if I'll get booted from there, LOL. I wonder if someone gave them a "present" again?

JohninMD

Established Member
ecoastkid said:
I couldnt care less if NLOC shut down and the Big D(ick) lost his shirt on it.

Personally I could care less as well. If I were a Supporting Vendor over there I would be a little upset with him though, especially if he has banned someone that was a current customer. He has an obligation to those SV's that he will provide the customer base for them. If he bans on a whim eventually there won't be enough customers left for the SV's to be a part of it.

FordFanStan

Established Member
I think it's bullsh!t and now I'm pissed. You were right, I checked today and all I can get is the same message Derek posted a pic of. I only became a "piad" member less than 6 months ago, and the only reason to do so was to offer a group buy on a part that alot of people liked to help the community out, not for my own bene***infit. And I have no clue whats the hell is going on with all the Gen1 sh!t but I knew nothing of so i forsurely shouldnt have been put on that list... I sent a long email to Dwight and Nan and I'll see if they respond.

100% bullsh!t. I know for sure I will not reapply as a member when my membership is up. I'm getting fed up with these damn forums and they way they turn their business into a monopoly. Can any one American be happy without having the greed towards money to do whatever in power to obtain more whether it screws their own friends and aquintances over. Done venting for now... Stan

**** now this is the fifth time trying to post this sh!t. All I keep getting here is "There's been atechnical issue and blah blah blah... just post damn!t...

typhoon43

Established Member
Well this sucks....
That's about all I can say. I can also say that I can't wait for the new server(s) to get here! WooT!

FordFanStan

Established Member
I guess i need to partially retract my statement from above. Big D responded and said I was a normal status user and nothing was done with my screen name. I tried viewing the forums and it looks like I have no issues now. But it still sounds like what is going on with those members is wrong... Stan

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
Hmmm now that it is open up again should we stir shit up again? Personally I like it over there but this whole situation is bullshit. People got banned for no reason, maybe if some people start it up again Big D might get the point? I dunno just throwing it out there

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
Here's an idea.....if people don't like it over there, stop posting....maybe if the board dies out someone will get a clue

Boston Blackie

Established Member
Stan, Try typing up your post on your e-mail. then when your done cut and paste. If something happens you still got your e-mail copy. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread