Procharger guys

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
thats not entirely true , ive heard of one making 820rwhp through an auto @ 25psi

More info please! Its not a stock engine is it? I can see this being possible with more compression, some head work, upgraded valvetrain to spin it higher and maybe although perhapse not necessary a stroker motor.

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
thats not entirely true , ive heard of one making 820rwhp through an auto @ 25psi

i believe you may be talking about me ?

made a tick under 830rwhp thru a th400 @ 25psi and ~7400rpm

uploading a nice vid now for you guys :beer: i didnt post much on here this year ;-)

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
[ame=http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e234/jmstarck/?action=view&current=jasonvsexwikedmobile.flv]
th_jasonvsexwikedmobile.jpg
[/ame]

Stangcharger

forged 4.2L v6
Established Member
Procharger is an easy maintenance option that makes good power. I never had anything go wrong with mines in the years i had it until my throttle got stuck WOT and over spun it. It is being rebuilt though from a p1-sc to a custom charger.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
I had a procharged GT and loved it. The sound was amazing and the boost lag wasn't a big deal to me. You just have to drive it like you'd ride a 2 stroke dirt bike!

I had a two step programmed on my GT so off the line you could hold it wide open, (bypass valve closes) it would make boost and launch insanely.. I never got it to hook up because of the wheel/tire combo I had but It would have ran pretty damn good.

I think i'll go with a twin screw on my cobra, but only because its so damn easy.

Last edited:

mod girl

Established Member
I have teksid block, 9.5 compression, stock 03 heads cams and exhuast manifolds, sullivan intake, being stuffed by 20psi f1. It only makes 627 but in a fox body with 4.30 gears it seems to run away from other cars nicely. I know this dosent help much because of c/r but it does have stock heads, cams, and exhaust manifolds.

Users who are viewing this thread