pros and cons:procharger vs roush tvs

JerryC

Established Member
This is a fun fest :)
OP by now what you should have learned is that everybody is happy with their blowers. With the exception of the one bad Procharger.

I'm happy with mine, I'm sure if I had gone with a Paxton from Beef I'd be happy too.
At this point my advice would be to decide on your driving style, weigh the costs, and figure out what you will like better when you open the hood.

BAD GT

Established Member
I had the Procharger Stage 2 and now I have the Wipple 2.9 on my 2011GT

Both are nice kits and can make tons of power but I like the Wipple better because its allot more fun on the street!

i've had a battle in my head choosing the procharger stage 2 or the brenspeed roush tvs 650 corvette killer package.
i know turbo is more effeciant,no belt slip,etc...
but im wanting a supercharger this time.
i want the instant torque feeling. minimum heat soak and belt slip.
i would feel comfortable making 625-650hp to the wheels. my car is not a dd. but i do travel to car shows,cruising, etc.. im not planning a built longblock. just want a fun car.
the prices are about the same for both kits.
so im looking for people who have these kits and can comment on what they would do different or not change at all.

13DIB5.0

Established Member
Im definitely leaning toward the Paxton kit. Id love to make power all the way if not past 7k. Im a 6spd car looking for 6s/10s and still having the roll racing top end. From what I've seen Paxton is going to be the best for me. Both setups seeem good though

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Im definitely leaning toward the Paxton kit. Id love to make power all the way if not past 7k. Im a 6spd car looking for 6s/10s and still having the roll racing top end. From what I've seen Paxton is going to be the best for me. Both setups seeem good though

you can def make power past 7k with the kit

Users who are viewing this thread