Pulled the trigger on a Paxton 2200

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Just as the title says!

Called Eric @ JPC, he pulled some numbers together, it's their street fighter package. I stopped by their shop and dropped off a deposit to get things moving.

My plan is to have the 2200 installed and disable the nitrous for now. Next year do a bottom end build and reactivate the nitrous. When I do the build I'm shooting for the 1,000hp mark. I will most likely swap the POS manual trans in the process.

I'm stoked, she's going in when I return from Nags Head July 13th. This stuff makes me feel like a kid on Christmas eve!

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Congrats, the paxton is sweet, should be nice with your other mods. I plan to add bottle after build as well. That will make it a beast for sure.

20redfire03

Established Member
A buddy of mine is doing something similar. It should be a fun learning experience installing a supercharger.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Forced induction is just too much fun. That's why between the 4 vehicles I run I have 3 superchargers and 2 turbos. :D

poof100

Established Member
Just as the title says!

Called Eric @ JPC, he pulled some numbers together, it's their street fighter package. I stopped by their shop and dropped off a deposit to get things moving.

My plan is to have the 2200 installed and disable the nitrous for now. Next year do a bottom end build and reactivate the nitrous. When I do the build I'm shooting for the 1,000hp mark. I will most likely swap the POS manual trans in the process.

I'm stoked, she's going in when I return from Nags Head July 13th. This stuff makes me feel like a kid on Christmas eve!

You are in good hands, your car will come out a beast!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Forced induction is just too much fun. That's why between the 4 vehicles I run I have 3 superchargers and 2 turbos. :D

Sounds familiar. I supercharged my Mach, loved it, car was a blast to drive. I ported the blower on my Lightning, screamed like Hell! Seems like I am never happy with current power levels of any car I've owned, lol.

Guys like Justin are the beneficiaries of my addiction. Take my money, please.

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
10497112_873553192675260_514578284803206424_o.jpg

I think it turned out pretty well! Getting ready to hit the dyno

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Looks awesome!! Congrats!! Do I see a little sneaky sneaky as well?... :D

Yes you do! N02 won't be activated this go around, not until I have the internals replaced. I plan on building the bottom end this coming winter, March maybe, lower the pulley and spray 100 shot. As it is now I'm thinking 630-640 to the rear, after the build 800 on blower, 900 with spray.

Man I can't wait to pick this car up tomorrow! Hurry up guys, I'm dyin here! LOL.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
That's friggin awesome! Can't wait to see some numbers. These cars amaze me. So much power on so little boost.

Users who are viewing this thread