Renting and Racing the GT-H

Status
Not open for further replies.

SE93

Banned
ac427cobra said:
I see they must be QUITE a bit smarter? I though you were going to say you're quiet? :-D
it amazes me how you can spell a word wrong in a post calling someone out for not spelling a word right. fantastic mr. 8,633 post.

your gonna discredit me because i mentioned jackass yet you don't discredit yourself for being a jackass, just turn off that light mr. moderator

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
SE93 said:
it amazes me how you can spell a word wrong in a post calling someone out for not spelling a word right. fantastic mr. 8,633 post.

your gonna discredit me because i mentioned jackass yet you don't discredit yourself for being a jackass, just turn off that light mr. moderator

Yes, by typing fast trying to keep pace with all the Trolls, I will occasionally miss a letter I have to reach for on the keyboard here and there. BFD :rollseyes

eichisama said:
I think it's time this thread was locked...

I think that's an excellent suggestion for many reasons!:-D

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
SE93 said:

Looks like you came here just to start shit. We don't need it.

Buh Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread