Renting and Racing the GT-H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hicompression

Hah!
Established Member
It's like the door ding on the passenger side of the car that you didn't notice. Even though it didn't happen while you were renting the car, it wasn't flagged by you on your rental sheet and therefore it happened while you had the car and you have to pay for it.:cuss:

WhtStng

Howdy
Established Member
this is just another reason i left this site a long time ago with only 40 something post worth of putting up with this same crap.

why do we come over here from our site to defend someone else? hmmm, well just because its another site doesn't mean we can't post up our opinion on the matter and defend someone that was getting thrashed.

thats cool, thats fine, you do your site how you want. we dont care if you come and join our site and jump in discussion with only 1 post though.

this horse was dead along time ago.

and all this crap going on, why hasn't this thread been locked yet? plenty of things have been said in numerious post that should've deserved a locked thread and yet it still goes on.

anywho, it was nice trying to talk to alot of attitudes and non-open minded poeple here so i'll leave with this.

no hard feelings, you are all welcome to come over to IM and talk about it, hell, talk about anything and join in on our discussions, but i see we aint welcome over because we come over with 1 post to defend someone that was getting BEAT on and which we thought should be defended........

Last edited:

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
WhtStng said:
this is just another reason i left this site a long time ago with only 40 something post worth of putting up with this same crap.

why do we come over here from our site to defend someone else? hmmm, well just because its another site doesn't mean we can't post up our opinion on the matter and defend someone that was getting thrashed.

thats cool, thats fine, you do your site how you want. we dont care if you come and join our site and jump in discussion with only 1 post though.

this horse was dead along time ago.

and all this crap going on, why hasn't this thread been locked yet? plenty of things have been said in numerious post that should've deserved a locked thread and yet it still goes on.

anywho, it was nice trying to talk to alot of attitudes and non-open minded poeple here so i'll leave with this.

no hard feelings, you are all welcome to come over to IM and talk about it, hell, talk about anything and join in on our discussions, but i see we aint welcome over because we come over with 1 post to defend someone that was getting BEAT on and which we thought should be defended........

1. It appears nobody cares that you left. Would anybody care if I left? probably not, but im not dwelling on that.

2. being open-minded about violating contracts which you signed? I don't see a reason to be open minded about not keeping my word.

3. Obviously your site is so much better than this one, so why not stay there. And why are you so desperate that we join your site, since you seem to think most of us have attitude.

WhtStng

Howdy
Established Member
i was simply stating that you would not be hounded for only having 1 post.

not trying to recruit anyone, just letting you know your welcome there. and no one is dwelling on it LMAO.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
quadcammer said:
Yeah, i made that point before (in almost EXACTLY the same form, lol), and it got brushed off.

nobody seems to care

Do you want a tissue?

Joeybutta

Thats funny cause I have heard of a few Hertz dealers, wich they own the cars at all of the independant rental places, have whats called there weekend race special....comes with a 100 shot of juice and drag radials...so talk all the shit you want about how bad this is and its not right. I know that everyone and I mean EVERYONE breaks the rules every ****ing day!!!!

And if you want to be a whinny cry baby because some one had some fun, then go ..............snip........ Moderator's edit*

You might talk like that on your home site, but not here!:nonono:

SynMan5.0

Established Member
quadcammer said:
1. It appears nobody cares that you left. Would anybody care if I left? probably not, but im not dwelling on that...

Do you have some self esteem issues?

91gtconv

Established Member
quadcammer said:
Ok, and people used to street race in the 60s. people used to murder people in the past. people used to discriminate in the 60s. Who cares what happened back then? just because its history, doesn't mean its a good idea to repeat it.

QUOTE]
breaking news....!!! People still do that!!!!!!!!!!!

91gtconv

Established Member
jtfx6552 said:
I agree.

How about this scenario.

"Renters" car gets re-rented to a nice middle aged guy.

Mr. Middle Aged Guy is out driving, and the car breaks.

Now Mr. Middle Aged Guy's day is ruined, as his baby boomer fantasy ends up with his GT350H getting flatbedded away.

But it gets worse. Car goes in for service. The mechanic, a member of insanitystangs, being the guru of serious racing, and the expert in nawwwwwwwzzzzzz notices the car has been modified and calls his boss in for a look.

The boss calls Mr. Middle Aged Guy and says "The cars was running when it left, now it's broke, and there are signs it was tampered with, someone added N20 (Misspelled on purpose becuase the hertz rental boss doesn't know anything about nawwwssss), and you owe us 6K for a new engine.".

"We will charge it to your CC, and if you try to stop payment, or you don't have enough avaialble credit, we will sue you. Hertz does have a legal department with lawyers on retainer."

Hmm, where is mr. stand up guy "Renter" in this scenario?

We cant help it that there are smarter people with better information willing to help people out then piss em off... and anyways would you buy a rental car....???

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
91gtconv said:
quadcammer said:
Ok, and people used to street race in the 60s. people used to murder people in the past. people used to discriminate in the 60s. Who cares what happened back then? just because its history, doesn't mean its a good idea to repeat it.

QUOTE]
breaking news....!!! People still do that!!!!!!!!!!!

and what do you know, its still not smart or right.

91gtconv

Established Member
quadcammer said:
91gtconv said:
and what do you know, its still not smart or right.

In your opinion it was not in my opinion it was not but that dont give excusses to act like this.... and by the way a majoritry of people over there are smarter...

WhtStng

Howdy
Established Member
i'm a country boy, give me a break :D . everyone knows what i was talking about anyways. thats one of those commonly typoe'd words of mine.....i have a few. lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread