Return style fuel system?

Fastnature

Established Member
Guys is there anyone out there that has a list of all the parts to do a return system on our cars? I know that we have cars that carry a premium price For parts but there has to a cheaper way than $2000- 2200 for a E85 system. I would like to know if it is indeed cheaper to piece my own together or just suck it up and buy a kit? But to get a accurate price I need to know all the parts. It is obvious on the big parts (hat, pumps, rails). Just not sure on hose size and all the fittings. I am sure others would also benefit from this as well

Benchracer

Established Member
There are several ways to do it on your own. Just get some braided line sized to your needs, fuel pressure regulator, and fittings from aeroquip, russell, Jegs, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
-8 fittings
-6 fittings, both AN
regulator
stock fuel rail adaptor or new fuel rails
-8 lines
-6 lines
fuel filter
fuel hat
fuel pumps
fuel pump/hat wiring
power wire for the pumps

It gets expensive really quickly

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Yeah the hat, pumps, fuel regulator, and rails will probably cost 1100 alone.....Look into the JPC fuel return systems, pretty decently priced.

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
fuel systems aren't cheap, and necessarily "easy" to put together.

Usually you are ordering missing fittings, and different bends, etc... to get the systems to fit exactly right.

That's why the systems we sell, the JPC and the Fore systems are complete, ready to bolt in.

BUCKET

Established Member
I've done enough fuel systems to know that I agree with beef. You end up ordering missing stuff. Got a bag full of AN fittings laying around from those endeavors.

Much easier ordering a built kit

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
We offer the in-tank fuel systems using a A-1000 or an eliminator pump. Both can handle the range you are looking for too. We have then in numerous cars. This system uses our factory wiring harness, fuel lever sending unit, and wires.

(we are about to release our in-line fuel system as well. This will allow you to run ANY external pump you want and create your own set up if need be. Will be available in hat alone or complete system)

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
I used the Fore kit from beef. Nice stuff, really like the PTFE hose and fittings over regular rubber. It's not preassembled, not sure if any of these kits come with prebuilt hoses?

Fastnature

Established Member
So many choices!!!!:??: Well in a short amount of time I have realized to piece a kit together is not the way to go.

This modding stuff is getting out of control quick :bash:. But I need fuel to take advantage of potential power.

poof100

Established Member
JPC Extreme E85 return system here, quality kit, especially the Rails and Billet hat. Aaron or Eric can set you up!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread