roll racing at the track (repost?)

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
wtf!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE2NnzP2aLg"]YouTube - ‪Trans Am vs 03 Cobra track roll race wtf‬‏[/nomedia]

cobra view
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I46XZYree4k"]YouTube - ‪Trans am vs 03 Cobra track roll race wtf 2‬‏[/nomedia]

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've never seen this before on the track but it sure might reduce clean-up due to breakage off the line. I'm not crazy about it, but I guess it could grow on me if it became common at the track. Hmmm.

THE_STIG

Established Member
I've never seen a track allow passengers in the car much less people without helmets going down the strip.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Where the F was this, Alabama? Ive seen them let a passenger but never someone in the back seat. And what was done to that trans am to beat the cobra like that?

gat0r

Established Member
passengers & no helmets -- not good

corba needs a driver mod .... bad

BM1

Established Member
I've had this idea cross my mind before and wondered if anyone had ever tried it. Guess that's answered now.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Ive done that at my old track. I dont see the problem with it, a pass is a pass, be it from a stop or low roll, who cares

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Down here on test & tune nights they'll let you run with 5 people in the car all nude if you want. All they care about is getting their gate fee...

U.M.

black03kbcobra

Flawless Victory!
Established Member
I've had this idea cross my mind before and wondered if anyone had ever tried it. Guess that's answered now.

Same for me. Been kinda curious to try it. If someone runs fast enough to need a cage and doesn't have or want one in their car I can see where this wouldn't be that bad of an idea. Also think its cool letting a passenger ride shotty, but not a car load, especially with no one wearing a helmet. JMO. Here at KCIR you have to have a helmet regardless of what your driving. Doesn't matter if your ride runs a 20 sec 1/4.

Users who are viewing this thread